Pokemon Perfect Heart & Perfect Soul

Roland

Soo... am I missing anything? The only thing I've noticed so far is the somewhat increased difficulty. I've only gotten up to the 2nd gym and I haven't really seen any new pokemon....?

They are there. Just not IN YOUR FACE type there. The changed ones are mostly subtle as to not break gameplay by acquiring pokemon that rape the gym leaders.

Not to say it's not possible, you would just actually have to try to do it...

P.S.: Sorry it's been a few days, blame Disgaea 3...

I've been having difficulty finding any working HG/SS rom that does not black screen/rom crash every 20 mins. I have played this rom for about 2 hours through to 4th Gym and have not had any sort of freeze. Am i right in my estimation that this rom is actually fixed from the common freezing and crashing found in non hacked HG/SS roms? I don't have the patience to play a rom that will crash after playing for hours and you then have to start again at the beginning :).

I've been having difficulty finding any working HG/SS rom that does not black screen/rom crash every 20 mins. I have played this rom for about 2 hours through to 4th Gym and have not had any sort of freeze. Am i right in my estimation that this rom is actually fixed from the common freezing and crashing found in non hacked HG/SS roms? I don't have the patience to play a rom that will crash after playing for hours and you then have to start again at the beginning :).

WHY THE PURPLE FONT???

Ok moving on, just use my hack.

Also no discussion of ROM acquisition here. We are legit here.

WHY THE PURPLE FONT???

Ok moving on, just use my hack.

Also no discussion of ROM acquisition here. We are legit here.

Why not? :). Thank you so much for doing whatever you did to fix this game. I was searching long and far for a working version of HG/SS without any luck, Literally went through about 20 "fixes" which froze all the time until finally found yours. So you must be a super genious. I send you eternal love.

Im not complaining but the Pokemon you've added (4th gen etc) seem way to rare... playing through the game i only encountered only one glameow at the beginning and never a different pokemon again. Perhaps that was your point but i think saying all pokemon can be caught is a bit misleading since they are not.

You're roms are miles ahead of any other that are around and you deserve nothing but praise for the work you do.....

Are you using the xDelta GUI.exe from Windows GUI patcher.zip? Are you placing the files correctly, where the .xdelta goes under "Select Patch" and your ROM goes under "Select ROM"?

Screenshots work well.

If I was getting paid for this I would owe you a percentage... Thanks again...

HI! I just want to know where appears piplup, I was searching for him like for hours xD, BTW exelent patch it's AWESOME

PS:sorry for bad english

Have you tried searching Whirl Islands during the daytime? It'd most likely be the first area (I have it as R01-01)

1% chance of finding. Good luck...

Hey. can some one make a list for pokemon area like that of pokemon perfect platinum ? thanks. :)

I was hoping the person who did the Platinum list would do the list for this one but I had never heard back from her...

Are you using the xDelta GUI.exe from Windows GUI patcher.zip? Are you placing the files correctly, where the .xdelta goes under "Select Patch" and your ROM goes under "Select ROM"?

Screenshots work well.

I'm sure use xDelta GUI.exe from Windows GUI patcher.zip but when i click Apply Patch nothing happened. file whatever_patched.nds not appear. what's wrong ?

If I was getting paid for this I would owe you a percentage... Thanks again...

Lol, thanks! I'm just a forum lurker though xD

I'm sure use xDelta GUI.exe from Windows GUI patcher.zip but when i click Apply Patch nothing happened. file whatever_patched.nds not appear. what's wrong ?

Make sure everything is extracted from the zip folders, and that they are in the same folder.

Also make sure that you have used the correct file for both the "Select Patch" (.xdelta) and "Select ROM" (.nds), since if they are incorrect nothing happens at all.

Yeah, we're legit here, no links to ROM stuff :/

Shouldn't be the case though. Even if the ROM is completely wrong, it should still create the _patched.nds file.

Patching should create the _patched.nds file. If that doesn't work, make sure the file extensions are correct, try on a different computer, try running as administrator, try running Windows Update to see if updating .NET Framework helps (really throwing everything out there lol).