Pokemon Perfect Heart & Perfect Soul

Roland

I've had a run throughish type thing on No$ and the difficulty has been upped... as I expected :D. However the only new pokemon I have found would be a glameow en route to mr pokemons house and some version specifics that have been added to the game. I'm probably just not looking hard enough, I'll have another look around and edit this post afterwards. Not got as far as morty yet so I can't say about the glitch that's happening. I'll tell you when I get there :D.

EDIT: Ok slapped on the walk through walls cheat - I don't battle suicune at all, morty IS in his gym and his pokemon are of a higher level. :D

It's been confirmed, Gold is bugged. I'm pulling now and will re-upload shortly

I've had a run throughish type thing on No$ and the difficulty has been upped... as I expected :D. However the only new pokemon I have found would be a glameow en route to mr pokemons house and some version specifics that have been added to the game. I'm probably just not looking hard enough, I'll have another look around and edit this post afterwards. Not got as far as morty yet so I can't say about the glitch that's happening. I'll tell you when I get there :D.

EDIT: Ok slapped on the walk through walls cheat - I don't battle suicune at all, morty IS in his gym and his pokemon are of a higher level. :D

was that HG or SS? Cuz we now know for certain HG was broken but I have no reports for SS as of yet... I hope SS is fine but I need to know

Alright guys, the New HG is up, and is fully fixed. If you already have a save file in HG you can continue to use it just swap the ROM. Sorry for the error, I still have no idea what went wrong... My testing will now resume.

Yes this was SS. I'm doing everything there is to possibly do in game, so if there's anything to find I should find it, but as it stands, everything so far is fine :).

Actually would you mind checking the trade evolutions for me? I can't shake the feeling I forgot to transfer them... I think I did but I didn't have a backup of the original so I may not have... A quick way to check would be to give a haunter/machoke/graveler/kadabra at lvl 39 a rare candy

Also the SS patch is slightly smaller than HG now so it's possible I could have missed it...

Thanks for the quick respond :) ! I'll get back to ya.

On a side note I like how it doesn't feel like it is such a blatant hack. I've played other "all pkm" hacks, but they end up feeling broken (at least in the beginning).

Also, can you give a quick guess on how early I'll encounter a fire type? I'm not a fan of Cynda but I hate how uncommon fire types are.

Burned Tower has magmar and cyndaquil

Hey Roland I can't account for all trade evos but slowking/steelix are just fine. I can go through Gengar and Alakazam in about 5 hours though if you still need me to.

EDIT:

Mail evos work

Trade Evos Work

Trade w/ Item evos Work

:D

Edited by Tbird

Hey Roland I can't account for all trade evos but slowking/steelix are just fine. I can go through Gengar and Alakazam in about 5 hours though if you still need me to.

EDIT:

Mail evos work

Trade Evos Work

Trade w/ Item evos Work

:D

Thanks! I really only needed 1 tested cuz I know I did em all, it's just I was working from HG and I didn't remember moving the file to SS.

I guess for the time being I'll advise against doing any in-game trades cuz I might do what I did with Platinum and set up a way to get the event items via in-game trades. I am definitely doing so for Lati* but I still dunno what I'm gonna do for Gir/Dia/Pal. I gotta get to that point so I can have a good testing environment and then I shall proceed from there.

You could just have an in-game person send you an Arceus and it will work.

Well we already have Arceus capturable in Whirl Islands <1%. I just haven't gotten that far in-game to test what needs to be tested. (life's been busy; work and such...)

Also, as far as I can tell from the event, even with the Arceus, it's a 1 time only thing... I don't see a way yet to make it repeat. At the moment I can't even find where it gives you the Pokémon...

Well we already have Arceus capturable in Whirl Islands <1%. I just haven't gotten that far in-game to test what needs to be tested. (life's been busy; work and such...)

Also, as far as I can tell from the event, even with the Arceus, it's a 1 time only thing... I don't see a way yet to make it repeat. At the moment I can't even find where it gives you the Pokémon...

actually ive tested and you can do it twice, once with a TRU arceus and once with an ingame d/p/pt arceus, not that that helps too much

Then you could have someone trade a Fateful Encounter Arceus and keep the regular Arceus in the Whirl Islands.

actually ive tested and you can do it twice, once with a TRU arceus and once with an ingame d/p/pt arceus, not that that helps too much

Actually that helps alot! If we are lucky we might just be able to do it with 3 different in-game Arceus! Has more than 1 in-game been tested?

Then you could have someone trade a Fateful Encounter Arceus and keep the regular Arceus in the Whirl Islands.

I don't think I have anyway to set a trade pokémon to fateful encounter...

Hi there,

I just tried the game out,and personally don't see many changes like the Platinum.The game is still being further developed right?I'm a little disappointed by the lack of random fully evolved Pokemon at random places.

This game has more changes than my Perfect Platinum. And we reduced the number of fully evolved pokémon and made certain random encounters a lot rarer to give a challenge to the game and make it last longer. As many had said the original game was too easy. Also this will be the last hack I will be doing, so once we finish off the events, me and Mushen have other projects to work on. If you really take the time to do everything in the game, this game will last you quite awhile.

Roland, I just found a glitch pokemon in the Ilex forest, it was lv.0, had a sprite that was at only coming out of the top of the screen (it was static) and it had a shadow that went off screen after the opening battle animation...

Just wanted to say that its right after you pass the shrine and make a right for the item lying there~ Other than that, everythings great!

- Coolham23 -

Actually that helps alot! If we are lucky we might just be able to do it with 3 different in-game Arceus! Has more than 1 in-game been tested?

I don't think I have anyway to set a trade pokémon to fateful encounter...

i havent tested with an hgss/other arceus, if i get a chance to later ill see if i can get an hgss arceus and test to see if one of those would trigger the event a third time, just so you know EDIT: oh! thats what you meant!

Edited by randomcouchpotato

Roland, I just found a glitch pokemon in the Ilex forest, it was lv.0, had a sprite that was at only coming out of the top of the screen (it was static) and it had a shadow that went off screen after the opening battle animation...

Just wanted to say that its right after you pass the shrine and make a right for the item lying there~ Other than that, everythings great!

- Coolham23 -

I went through that area with no problems and was even back there the other night hunting for Celebi... Were you using any codes?

Personally I have had some freezing problems but I believe it is my DS at fault cuz when I turn it back on it doesn't find my Acekard and instead boots my GBA game so maybe your card got bumped or it was just a read error... If you can duplicate this or anyone else reports it I'll look into it.

Hi I've downloaded your Perfect Soul for my computer (I'm using Windows 98) and when I tried to play it, I couldn't because I needed a Compress File or something. Can anyone help me please?

You need a tool to open the zip file, such as winrar. Once you have the zip file extracted follow the instructions in the read me I wrote.