How to Make Shiny Gholdengo my own ID

shay123

I have a shiny Gholdengo thats legal already but whenever i change the TID and SID of the Pokémon it becomes not legal anymore with the error, "unable to match encounter from origin game". I'm not sure why this is, any help would be appreciated thanks

I have uploaded the file here if you need to have a look, Im trying to change the TID and SID to my new save files Trainer details. Same name.

1000 ★ - Gholdengo - 9EABEA35599F - Copy.pk9

Here are some steps to try to get one in your game with your OT. Download Tera-Finder and the Gimmighoul event from the Event Gallery. Use Tera-Finder to import the event and move the day forward in your game so that the raids roll over then save. Use the Tera Raid Editor to search for a shiny raid via the raid calculator and inject that raid into one of your active raids. Defeat the raid and collect coins to evolve it to Gholdengo.

14 minutes ago, shay123 said:

but with walking wake and iron leaves you can

My assumption is that it is flagging something as wrong because shinyness is based on the combination of TID, SID and PID if I am not mistaken.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, foohyfooh said:

My assumption is that it is flagging something as wrong because shinyness is based on the combination of TID, SID and PID if I am not mistaken.

This is correct.

Tera Finder can also be used to generate a valid Shiny PK9 from Tera Raid searches. Users can right click on a result and click Save as PK9 file.