Getting Error Code 10015 in Pokemon Home for Shiny Mew and Jirachi from Pokemon Go

Hansmurx

I would like to generate a Pokemon Go Shiny Mew and Shiny Jirachi by using the Encounter Database.

I did the following: 

- Catch 2 Machops in Pokemon Go, transferred them to Pokemon Home and then to Pokemon Shining Pearl

- Import the savegame to PKHex

- Generate Shiny Mew and Jirachi from Encounter Database

- Change Home Tracker ID of Shiny Mew to the one of Machop#1, the same for Jirachi and Machop#2 (I also tried to let the Home Tracker ID on 00000, but the error code was the same)

- Changed SID, TID and OT of Mew and Jirachi to the Machops numbers.

- Rerolled Pokemon ID of Mew and Jirachi and set Shiny Flag again.

When trying to transfer Mew or Jirachi to Pokemon Home, I get the error Code 10015 in the Pokemon Home Switch App. The title says Error-Code 2-ALZTA-0005

Any ideas, what I did wrong?

@Kaphotics

Ok, thank you. I already feared that. However, when generating those pokemon, they have Home Tracker ID 00000. When not changing the tracker, I get the same error.

So, what will I have to do with the home tracker id to be able to transfer those pokemon to home?

Edited by Hansmurx

2 hours ago, Hansmurx said:

So, what will I have to do with the home tracker id to be able to transfer those pokemon to home?

I'm not sure you can do anything as of now, unfortunately, unless you change the origin game to something like S/V and then transfer them in from those games.

(1) transfer up from the correct game or,
(2) use an existing copy from someone else with a valid HOME tracker, and don’t edit any immutables 

edit, forgot this part

(3) *{needs both a and b}
[a] only if the species exists in SWSH and 
[b] origin game is below Gen 8 or is GO*;
move in the Mon, with 0 HOME tracker, into HOME from SWSH

Ok, let's say I had legally caught a Shiny Mew in Pokemon Go before the Home tracker existed (i.e. before Home 2.0) and then transferred it to Pokemon Sword. In this case, the Pokemon would also have to have a Home Tracker ID 00000, wouldn't it? 

Would I then no longer be able to transfer this legally caught Pokemon from Pokemon Sword to Home? I would have the same problem here as with my generated Mew.

Pokemon Go compatibility came in 2020, while the Pokemon Home update with the Home Tracker ID only came in 2022. So this should be a realistic scenario.

2 hours ago, Hansmurx said:

Ok, let's say I had legally caught a Shiny Mew in Pokemon Go before the Home tracker existed (i.e. before Home 2.0) and then transferred it to Pokemon Sword. In this case, the Pokemon would also have to have a Home Tracker ID 00000, wouldn't it? 

Would I then no longer be able to transfer this legally caught Pokemon from Pokemon Sword to Home? I would have the same problem here as with my generated Mew.

Pokemon Go compatibility came in 2020, while the Pokemon Home update with the Home Tracker ID only came in 2022. So this should be a realistic scenario.

Go mons in SwSh with a 0 tracker value can still be transfered to Home, and they'll gain a proper tracker.

This does not apply for Go mons with invalid/empty tracker on any other switch game.

LGPE is another exception for Go mons, since users can transfer directly from Go to LGPE (only for Kanto mons, with the exception of Mew).

• Like 1