How to use PkHex to batch set Pokémon country?

AveryRe

Hello! Using Citra, my Pokémon Ultra Moon save usually produces illegal Pokémon because the Country of them is set to the United Kingdom.

I was wondering how I could use the batch tool to change every Pokémon in my boxes/party to be from Canada, as this fixes the issue, but I have to currently do it individually for each Pokémon.

Thanks!

On 10/12/2023 at 1:24 AM, AveryRe said:

Hello! Using Citra, my Pokémon Ultra Moon save usually produces illegal Pokémon because the Country of them is set to the United Kingdom.

I was wondering how I could use the batch tool to change every Pokémon in my boxes/party to be from Canada, as this fixes the issue, but I have to currently do it individually for each Pokémon.

Thanks!

This is a note I wrote back in 2020, so I don't know if anything has changed, but in the Batch Editor box, you can use:

=Box=1
.Country=18
.ConsoleRegion=1

Which would be Canada. USA would change from "18" to "49." At least back when I first wrote that note...Then change the box number each time you run it if you need to.

9 hours ago, PLAFiles said:

This is a note I wrote back in 2020, so I don't know if anything has changed, but in the Batch Editor box, you can use:

=Box=1
.Country=18
.ConsoleRegion=1

Which would be Canada. USA would change from "18" to "49." At least back when I first wrote that note...Then change the box number each time you run it if you need to.

This worked perfectly! Thank you so much!

45 minutes ago, AveryRe said:

This worked perfectly! Thank you so much!

Anytime! I know it sucks when people reply with all types of BS except an actual answer, so there ya go, haha.

(and yes, I understand they want people to research things, but c'mon, guys)

• V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1