Wild Pokemons Got Same PID

Albert930208

There is a weird thing happens on me.
I met many shiny pokemons and they all get same PID(6EB6FFFF) and 6V
even they spawn in the different place.
some times, they spawn together like what the video shows
My game already set to CHT. but these bug shiny pokemons are CHS. Other pokemons are CHT. so weird

I don't know the reason
I use RyuJinx 1.1.924 to run it with out any mod.
May anyone tell me why it's happened?

4 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Also technically happens if you modified the ROM to have many many rerolls. It eventually causes issues and rerolls to similar or same PID with many FF, if I’m not mistaken. Maybe thats going on here?

I did not edit the rom. only the main save file.
Maybe the rom I used was broken from the first time?

Just now, Albert930208 said:

I did not edit the rom. only the main save file.
Maybe the rom I used was broken from the first time?

if the ROM was not edited to begin with, I doubt it. Maybe restart the game, then fly away, then fly back.

Check if your emulator has any mods enabled or something.

Also make sure you're using your own ROM you dumped from your  Switch.

• Thanks 1

On 7/16/2023 at 4:51 PM, theSLAYER said:

if the ROM was not edited to begin with, I doubt it. Maybe restart the game, then fly away, then fly back.

Check if your emulator has any mods enabled or something.

Also make sure you're using your own ROM you dumped from your  Switch.

Bad news. It's not the ROM or Ryujinx's problem.
This bug happened both on emulator and switch.
Here is the game save file. there is a shiny Heracross in the bamboo forest.

Out of curiosity, did you modify the save in any way? Maybe importing raids, editing seeds, that kinda stuff?

Also, the seed of the area is determined and saved. So even if you import the save onto your Switch, the bugged seed is already determined, thus those mons will still show up the same. Or is this save from after you move to a different location, trigger different spawns, then went back to check?

Edit: Also, you probably shouldn't share your save online. These games likely have online save verification similar to PLA, and you wouldn't want to be unable to use your save online.

1 hour ago, theSLAYER said:

Out of curiosity, did you modify the save in any way? Maybe importing raids, editing seeds, that kinda stuff?

Also, the seed of the area is determined and saved. So even if you import the save onto your Switch, the bugged seed is already determined, thus those mons will still show up the same. Or is this save from after you move to a different location, trigger different spawns, then went back to check?

Edit: Also, you probably shouldn't share your save online. These games likely have online save verification similar to PLA, and you wouldn't want to be unable to use your save online.

I did import raids. Maybe that's the reason.
By the way. this game save is for testing. it's ok to spread. I only use it on emulator and virtual switch system.