As long as I can rename the mon, edit the pokeball it's in, change its OT to me and make it Battle-ready I'll be okay doing those changes myself on the save file I get from you.  

What do you mean about the plug in? 

Like to name them en mass or to somehow retrieve the names of the lost file we were trying to recover?  I'm not sure I follow

Just now, Mr-Bleu said:

As long as I can rename the mon, edit the pokeball it's in, change its OT to me and make it Battle-ready I'll be okay doing those changes myself on the save file I get from you.  

Honestly you may want to not use your files altogether, since most of them appears to be bad hacks. Rather you just catch/generate different legal files..

2 minutes ago, Mr-Bleu said:

What do you mean about the plug in?

PKHeX supports having users write extra code, to tack on functionality. So these are “plugins”; miniature libraries that expand the functionality of PKHeX.

I believe I can make it mass rename everything in the box, based on species ID.

That's what I was going to bring up as well, since my files were mostly illegal, I was hoping I could download a legal legit living dex from either you or anyone on this forum and THEN make small edits here and there, along with naming them. 

Ahh I see,  that sounds like a handy plug in, but I wouldn't want you to go that far for something so trivial that I want.  You've already done enough for me. 

I'll just settle for restarting this project, with legal mons this time.