Switch Gift Data Manager v1.2.0 / v1.3.0

SkyLink98

Switch Gift Data Manager aims to make past Mystery Gift events back again in all the Pokémon games for Nintendo Switch. Since those games won't allow wondercards injection in the SAV file, this tool allow users to create a forged BCAT package, injectable with homebrews like JKSV. This allows wondercards to be redeemed through the In-Game Mystery Gift Menu.

What's New:

• Finalized support for Pokémon Scarlet & Violet
  • Fixed a bug that prevented the correct resources loading in some OS/Environments
  • Added a version updater/checker
  • Added a MacOS CommandLine App
  • Upgrade to NET 7

Download | FAQ | Guide and Support Thread

View full article

• Like 2

On 1/8/2023 at 8:40 PM, theSLAYER said:

Looks correct on my end, looks correct in the code..

62458E71-DA78-42E0-9473-D859776C84CA.jpeg

772F4CF2-C8AD-406A-98A5-BC1DDA10FB5B.jpeg

Hmm, not on my end. 

gggg.png

EDIT: While on the topic, would it be possible to have the home portal page show proper formatting for descriptions instead of this? Or maybe show like 5 words then a "..." so it doesn't take up so much room while also having no proper formatting?

image.png.45f27a2566796fc3359f8320916dffac.png

Edited by PLAFiles

4 hours ago, PLAFiles said:

Hmm, not on my end. 

gggg.png

EDIT: While on the topic, would it be possible to have the home portal page show proper formatting for descriptions instead of this? Or maybe show like 5 words then a "..." so it doesn't take up so much room while also having no proper formatting?

image.png.45f27a2566796fc3359f8320916dffac.png

Honestly how it appears, to an extent is controlled by your PC/Browser/screen size. I can do away with blank space, but there’s only so much I can do. Like if the codes correct, I don’t think I should go messing with it