PKHeX - How to generate a legal shiny roaming with a specific SID/TID

shinystone

Hello,
I'm sort of new to PKHeX so this might be a stupid question, but I've been trying out the EncounterDB feature in PKHeX and managed to gen a legal shiny Cresselia, the only problem is that I would really like it to have my own SID (1102) / TID (187191).

I've seen a few shiny roaming Cresselia .pk8 files around with a "custom" or at least not the default 1234/123456 SID/TID

As I mentioned before I'm pretty new to PKHeX, so if anyone could give me a quick written guide/tutorial on how to do custom SID/TIDs it'd be greatly appreciated!

4 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Maybe read the first pin in the #help channel on our discord. :3

I already tried a lot of stuff out with the Overworld8PID genner, but it doesn't seem work with BDSP Roaming mons, and I'm not interested in a dynamax adventure shiny @_@

Capture.PNG

On 12/18/2021 at 2:19 AM, shinystone said:

I already tried a lot of stuff out with the Overworld8PID genner, but it doesn't seem work with BDSP Roaming mons, and I'm not interested in a dynamax adventure shiny @_@

Capture.PNG

Not this one. The one from Atrius about using AutoLegalityMod. I’ve yet to get release an update for Roaming8b searching.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys. Could someone please help me create my shiny quiet Mesprit? I've tried all sorts of ways already, but it seems like it's impossible for me to get there. Low speed if posible ❤️
My SID (0147) and my TID (310620).

Thanks you so much :D

Edited by LelexTheKing

10 minutes ago, LelexTheKing said:

Hi guys. Could someone please help me create my shiny quiet Mesprit? I've tried all sorts of ways already, but it seems like it's impossible for me to get there. Low speed if posible ❤️
My SID (0147) and my TID (310620).

Thanks you so much :D

Use the plugin. It’s not impossible with the plugin

12 minutes ago, LelexTheKing said:

Thanks for replying, but unfortunately I don't know how to use them and I find myself in a bit of trouble. I'm sorry

DL the plugin, place it in /plugins folder at the root of the PKHeX app

Right click > unblock the plugin 

Open PKHeX, Load a BDSP save

use encounter database to generate a Roaming Mesprit/Cresselia, place it in PC, then right click and view it

open the plugin (I think under tools or data)

select the “Roaming8b” radio button

input wanted IVs (I recommend only input 1). Select Shiny. then hit search.

when found, Stop the search. At bottom right hand corner, click on send to viewer button. This updates viewer portion of PKHeX. Then set that new Pokémon into a PC slot. 

• 2 months later...