Pokémon Obey

fibroidjames

Hi There,

Just wondering if there is a way to modify what level Pokémon will obey you.

Example I am doing a play through but have a level 100 from another save in my party to help speed up harder battles.

Is it possible to edit so any Pokémon will obey you ? My Typhlosion keeps loafing around haha :P 

1 hour ago, fibroidjames said:

Hey @Kaphotics,

I do understand how Obedience works but i was wondering if it can be edited in the backend without needing to get badges ?

example Pokémon Obedience Level = 90 etc etc

Without ROM editing, no. The badges requirement is pretty much rock solid.

38 minutes ago, fibroidjames said:

thanks @theSLAYER

I have had a good look in PKHeX and cant find anything am I blind or does it not exist ?

PKHeX is save editing, not ROM editing.

Plus even if you used a tool to ROM edit, there's no easy way to disable it. You probably need the skill to dig through the code.

• 1 year later...
26 minutes ago, YoungMamba27 said:

I currently have all 8 badges in pokemon scarlet and finished the victory league but my pokemon won't obey me. Is there anything I can do they are all level 100

Did you actually get the 8 gym badges in-game properly? Are the Pokémon obtained legitimately. Can’t think of any reason to why they won’t listen.

28 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Did you actually get the 8 gym badges in-game properly? Are the Pokémon obtained legitimately. Can’t think of any reason to why they won’t listen.

I finished all 8 gym badges properly, but the pokemon are made using Pokehex. I have a Gholdengo that was made using Pokehex that obeys me, but all the new pokemon don't.

15 minutes ago, YoungMamba27 said:

I finished all 8 gym badges properly, but the pokemon are made using Pokehex. I have a Gholdengo that was made using Pokehex that obeys me, but all the new pokemon don't.

Have you tried making a trainer folder on pkhex, and place a .pk9 file of a pokemon you captured there, so everytime you make a pokemon from 0 will have your id/ot, if you manually change id/ot still marks as you arent his original owner, bc you cant even change its name

2 hours ago, YoungMamba27 said:

I don’t know if this matters, if the OT details isn’t yours, make sure the Handling Trainer (not current OT trainer or whatever it’s called) has the name and gender matching your save.