PKHeX Home Live Plugin - RAM Viewer thread

screenshot.PNG.7a80841161079b8426173fba5

This plugin aims to allow people to dump and view infos from those Pokémons that are stuck in HOME beyond the first Box, or that for some reason the owner don't want to transfer away (eg. Unique GO/HOME Symbol sticker or SWSH unavailable mons). This Plugin is not intended to allow users to edit Pokémon Infos directly from HOME and it will never allows to. The program reads data directly from the Nintendo Switch RAM. 

Note that the Pokémons that are currently unavailable in Sword end Shield will be flagged as illegal.

Prerequisites

- Hacked Switch with Atmosphère installed.

- sys-botbase sysmodule running on the system.

- Online Internet connection.

- HOME Subscription is not needed.

How to use

Download the DLL from here.

For Windows users, right click on the DLL, go to properties and select "Unlock".

Move the DLL to your PKHeX plugins folder, if you don't have it, just create it.

Open PKHeX with a Sword/Shield Save File, or a Blank SWSH save, and click on Tools->HOME to open the Plugin.

Open the Pokémon HOME application from your Nintendo Switch and tap the screen and least once.

Enter your console IP Address, select the Boxes you want to show and click "Connect".

For any problems or suggestion, feel free to write an issue on the GitHub or on this thread.

Don't use mods/cheats and disable all Tesla overlay-related features while using this plugin.

Credits

oll iz0r for sys-botbase

Kaphotics for PKHeX

architdate, Lusamine, all the ALM team and all the people involved in the developing/testing of the PKHeX-Plugins thanks to which this project would never exist

theSLAYER for the mutual support on the HOME research

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Hi, I'm wondering if this plugin is still working. I have gotten it to work in the past, but I'm currently unable to get it working.

I'm on the latest versions of PkHeX, this plugin, as well as the latest sys-botbase and home version. 

The plugin connects successfully but the data displayed in the boxes is not correct. It is just a few scattered glitched bulbasaurs. 

Fixed it. If anyone else has this issue:

https://github.com/kwsch/SysBot.NET/wiki/Troubleshooting

Read the section I am seeing empty or garbage trainer data when I connect to SysBot.NET.

Disable all of your plugins/mods that are in your tesla overlay menu. They are causing the switch's RAM to shift, making Home Live Viewer unable to read the box data. 

Edited by Chrissss