Living form dex in HOME checklist?

suloku

Hello, I'm a little cobfused about how HOME manages the form dex, and it beung different in movile and switch doesn't help.

Switch national dex view lists 1346 entries total (i think with original color magearna that is 1347).

Mobile view lists 1250 entries.

Why? I think it might be male/female gender differences being counted as forms in switch version and not in mobile.

In any case, if anyone has a checklist of pokemon forms that can actually be stored in bank/home it would really be helpful. The only ones I haven't really bothered are male/female, but I might be missing more.

Also, can I trust mobile for the not bankable/homeable forms that I just need to register or does HOME miss any obscure form (besises spiky eared pichu and pikachu libre)

Thank you

@suloku from my experience the battle/item from changes are added once the Pokemon in its base form is deposited, with all other forms needing to be deposited in that form.  Keep in mind that this is a list prior to the DLC and for Pokemon that you only have to deposit the base form to get all the forms that if you add a shiny base form you will not unlock the shiny version of all the forms EX) adding shiny Arceus will only add base form shiny Arceus to the dex.   HOME does add the not Bankable/HOMEable and obscure forms.  So here is my list to get all the forms.

Spoiler
  • Megas - Deposit the base form of that Pokemon.
  • Gigantamax - Deposit the base form of that Pokemon that has the ability to Gigantamax.
  • Regional variants - Deposit or transfer the version of the Pokemon to HOME.
  • Pikachu - Transfer all 7 hat forms from Pokemon Bank.  Deposit one to get its normal form.  See Gigantamax part to get the Gigantamax one.
  • Unown - Transfer all 28 forms from Pokemon Bank.
  • Castform - Transfer one from Pokemon Bank to add all 4 forms to the dex.
  • Deoxys - Transfer all 4 forms Pokemon Bank.
  • Cherrim - Deposit one to add both forms to the dex.
  • Shellos - Deposit/transfer both forms.
  • Gastrodon - Deposit/transfer both forms.
  • Burmy - Transfer all 3 forms Pokemon Bank.
  • Wormadam - Transfer all 3 forms Pokemon Bank.
  • Rotom - Deposit all 6 forms.
  • Giratina - Transfer Altered Form from Pokemon Bank and both forms will be added to the dex.
  • Shaymin - Transfer Land Form from Pokemon Bank and both forms will be added to the dex.
  • Arceus - Transfer one from Pokemon Bank to add all 18 forms to the dex.
  • Basculin - Deposit both forms.
  • Darmanitan - Deposit one to register both forms.
  • Deerling - Transfer all 4 forms from Pokemon Bank.
  • Sawsbuck - Transfer all 4 forms from Pokemon Bank.
  • Tornadus - Transfer both forms from Pokemon Bank.
  • Thundurus  - Transfer both forms from Pokemon Bank.
  • Landorus - Transfer both forms from Pokemon Bank.
  • Kyurem - Transfer Kyrurem from Pokemon Bank to add all 3 forms to your deck.
  • Keldeo - Deposit both forms.
  • Meloetta - Transfer from Pokemon Bank to Meloetta add both forms to your dex.
  • Greninja - Transfer from Pokemon Bank one with the Battle Bond ability to get both forms in the dex.
  • Vivillon - Transfer all 20 forms from Pokemon Bank.
  • Flabebe - Transfer all 5 forms from Pokemon Bank.
  • Floette - Transfer all 6 forms I mean 5 forms from Pokemon Bank.
  • Florges - Transfer all 5 forms from Pokemon Bank.
  • Furfrou - Transfer all 10 forms from Pokemon Bank.
  • Aegislash - Deposit one to add both forms to the dex.
  • Pumpkaboo - Deposit all 4 forms.
  • Gourgeist - Deposit all 4 forms.
  • Xerneas - Transfer one from Pokemon Bank to add both forms.
  • Zygarde - Transfer a 10% Form, a 50% form, and one with the Power Construct Ability from Pokemon Bank.
  • Hoopa - Transfer both forms from Pokemon Bank to add both forms to the dex.
  • Oricorio - Transfer all 4 forms from Pokemon Bank.
  • Lycanroc - Transfer all 3 forms from Pokemon Bank.
  • Wishiwashi - Deposit one to add both forms to your dex.
  • Minior - Transfer all 7 core forms from Pokemon Bank to get the 8 different forms in the dex.
  • Mimikyu - Deposit one to add both forms to the dex.
  • Silvally - Deposit one to add all 18 forms to the dex.
  • Necrozma - Transfer Necrozma from Pokemon Bank to add all 4 forms to your deck.
  • Cramorant - Deposit one to add all 3 forms to the dex.
  • Sinistea - Deposit both forms.
  • Polteageist - Deposit both forms.
  • Alcremie - Deposit all 63 forms.
  • Morpeko - Deposit one to add both forms.
  • Eiscue - Deposit one to add both forms to the dex.
  • Zacian - Deposit one to add both forms to the dex.
  • Zamazenta - Deposit one to add both forms to the dex.

Thanks for your reply!

I see some conflicting ones there: I don't have darumaka with zen mode, but I have it refistered. Maybe it was registered in my gen 6/7 national dex in bank.

For furfrow, I did have to add the trims to gen 7, then transfer from bank.

Still puzzled anout the 1346/7 entries in seitch version. Adding the 91 male/female versions to the 1250 list from mobile  adds up to 1341...which forms is switch counting and mobile not?

Edit: joe merrick uploaded a living form dex, I think it misses male/female though: 

hoopa unbound is able to be HOMEd too

Edited by suloku

37 minutes ago, suloku said:

Thanks for your reply!

I see some conflicting ones there: I don't have darumaka with zen mode, but I have it refistered. Maybe it was registered in my gen 6/7 national dex in bank.

For furfrow, I did have to add the trims to gen 7, then transfer from bank.

Still puzzled anout the 1346/7 entries in seitch version. Adding the 91 male/female versions to the 1250 list from mobile  adds up to 1341...which forms is switch counting and mobile not?

Edit: joe merrick uploaded a living form dex, I think it misses male/female though: hoopa unbound is able to be HOMEd too

You are correct on my inconsistencies.  With Darmanitan I added both Zen Mode ones so I wasn’t aware that you didn’t need to deposit one with the ability to get the Zen Form to register.  Furfrow I say the 1/10 mark, but didn’t realize I was missing the left and right arrows oops.  Lastly, I checked and it turns out I transferred the unbound Hoopa.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...