MODS VS MEMBERS?! - Small Rule Update

Sir Xero

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They can only do that if they post consecutively, but if a normal member intervines, it stops. However, if mods/admins restart posting at the same time, the same thing will hold true.

i think this means after a member stops a moderator then our count goes up to 0

If an admin/mod posts while we so happenly are in the negative, then that is -1 for theirs, they count down. However, if they still post consecutively, then that very well shall be -10 instead

and no one is keeping track for the mods

WTH!?!?!?!?!!!! -610 SUPER WTF!?!

OMG! My rule updates are too killer WTF!

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

WAIT!

Read the rules, Mods, gosh.

IF you are in the negative, last i checked, and a MOD POSTS, it goes down -1. NOT -50, or -10, or -whatever

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Excuse the double-triple posting, BUT SINCE MODS ON HERE DIDNT CATCH THE RULES ON THE FIRST PAGE, AND SCREWED UP BY ADDING -10 WHILE IN THE NEGATIVES INSTEAD OF -1, THEN I GUESS WE GO BACK TO "0".

Once again, MODS, if you post once while we are in the positive, it goes to 0.

If you post consecutively (more than one mod post without members intervening), then it will go down negative ten. As such:

MOD POST #1-

MOD POST #2

MEMBER POST

MOD POST

Listen, mods, if you post while in the negatives, that means it goes down -1, unless, that is, you post consecutively again like in the example shown above.

BACK TO 0!