Can someone please make a code for PKMN B&W

Biancaaaaa

Can someone please make a cheat code through which we can play as Bianca in PKMN B&W? She is one of my favorite poke-girl of all time I hate the fact that they make her weak in BW games and mangas. I'd be great if the code can change the outer-world sprite & back sprite during the battle :3

On 5/5/2018 at 2:23 AM, theSLAYER said:

I agree it'll require a Rom patch,

but I think Bianca has a back sprite. I vaguely recall her doing the catching tutorial

The back sprite of Bianca is only in her professor juniper's assistant outfit (BW2 Outfit), but someone changed it to her casual outfit, I found her casual back sprite somewhere online. And we also have her VS, Xtransceiver and battle sprites

=merged-=

On 5/5/2018 at 3:04 AM, Poke J said:

She for sure does not have a bike or surf sprite.  So defiantly a patch would be needed.

There may be some fanmade sprites for actions too, but I think her walking fast/running sprite is available in the game after professor juniper gives pokemon catching tutorial you can see Bianca & cheren running towards the accumula town

=merged-=

It would be more better if someone can make a patch for it instead of a cheat code...

I wish I knew how to make a patch XD

2 hours ago, Biancaaaaa said:

It would be more better if someone can make a patch for it instead of a cheat code...

I wish I knew how to make a patch XD

Do not double-post. If you got any new information to add, but no one has replied you, then add your new response to the latest post via edit.

Anyhow, there are probably guides out there regarding how to do sprite swaps.
But BW and B2W2 will have added complexity, due to how the sprites are animated.
A main front/back sprite actually consists of multiple moving parts.