I Need Help(Again)

22 minutes ago, pokegirl1 said:

I started my save file but not my citra keeps crashing.Also,I do not have rotom or pokerides.What is the thing I missed?

My_UltraMoon_Save

Erm, did you change map coordinates?
How did you end up at a impossible location?

Additionally, what changes did you make? I feel like story flags are missing, hence why you're missing Rotom or Pokerides.

Actually I did change map coordinates(I use charwizard fly on another save file the Cut and paste coords)I just copied stuff like,rotom name,amount of steps highest wormhole travel distance, times laid down in lusamine's bed.What are story flags?Thanks for the quick response

@pokegirl1 For starters, do you have the unmodified save?

If Coordinates weren't modified properly, it'll lead to the exact error you have.
Game will load, but it'll proceed to hang.

It's hard to resolve, so its easier to just re-modify a save that hasn't been tempered with :)

Also, if you had more stuff to add to your post, and no-one has posted yet, you can simply edit the post.
(you got 2 posts back-to-back, and that's called double posting. please don't double post)

Whew, seems like you just indiscriminately modified flags and values w/o thinking about the consequences.

If you simply warp here and there by changing coords, story events won't take place and therefore no features will be added accordingly. The game does not magically add stuff according to your location -- since most of the data required to properly edit that stuff is yet undiscovered, you gotta either go through the whole game to properly get everything, or use someone else's completed save.

Whichever the case, I sorta fixed yours -- left MC at home and the game acts as if you hadn't received your starter (so I'm assuming you edited it as soon as Meowth woke you up).

• Like 1

@pokegirl1 You’ve been asked once in this topic to not double post:

On 4/27/2018 at 8:39 PM, theSLAYER said:

Also, if you had more stuff to add to your post, and no-one has posted yet, you can simply edit the post.
(you got 2 posts back-to-back, and that's called double posting. please don't double post)

Please respect the rules; there are consequences for not following them. 

• Ditto 1