help finding USUM animated sprites?

kyle72686

9 hours ago, Kalaxe said:

hi!  BossNecroz. okey,First of all, thanks for offering you   I'm going to upload the sprites on the back and pass the link here, so you can work several people. I need the shinys to capture, I hope to have them soon. On the other hand, I have already captured the backs of Naganadel, blacehop and Stakataka, the first 2 are not perfect but they are acceptable I think, but stakataka are perfect.

Edit: Well, I've uploaded the files to mega, if someone else wants to help, it would be great 

https://mega.nz/#F!Vg9ERLpS!XKqEmbVxewzm12sm8uFUWg

The stakataka is not there in mega 

I see. I'm not sure what the other guys use to record the mons but,
If you're on windows, give gifcam a try, if you're recording your desktop.
If you're on macOS, try GIPHY capture.
A problem I see with the videos is that there are a lot of artefact pixels, which make the job of cleaning the background and leaving as few colors on the mon quite harder

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BossNecroz said:

The stakataka is not there in mega 

hi bossnecroz, i said that stakataka i have it I said that I made the backsprite stakataka, as did naganadel and blacephalon. I need to record the shinys, it's the only thing that's missing

2 hours ago, Ridaz said:

If you're on windows, give gifcam a try, if you're recording your desktop.
A problem I see with the videos is that there are a lot of artefact pixels, which make the job of cleaning the background and leaving as few colors on the mon quite harder

hello ridaz, I have done what you said and I have captured the back of lycanroc with gyfcam. I think they have the same quality, even so I'll give you the video, compare and give me an opinion, thanks https://mega.nz/#!Y4EhCAKK!c2AogJTZEMLz8gs_R_4Sho1wwG1FKTILpcqby-Usgqc

I almost always stay in PS if you want to make a quick query,
I'm always on the dv room

Edited by Kalaxe

1 minute ago, Kalaxe said:

hello ridaz, I have done what you said and I have captured the back of lycanroc with gyfcam. I think they have the same quality, even so I'll give you the video, compare and give me an opinion, thanks https://mega.nz/#!Y4EhCAKK!c2AogJTZEMLz8gs_R_4Sho1wwG1FKTILpcqby-Usgqc

The quality is much better now! I'd recommend recording in gif, so it's easier to clean up the frames one by one on Photoshop or any other program they're using

1 minute ago, Ridaz said:

The quality is much better now! I'd recommend recording in gif, so it's easier to clean up the frames one by one on Photoshop or any other program they're using

okey,  I'm going to record it all over again, I delete the mega link and now I upload it all in gif

Before any of this continues, I'll just like to point out: I think the animated backs from Pkraiso was fully zoomed out in the "Pokedex view".

The ones above seems to be larger than the ones obtained from PKParaiso, which makes me think it might be at standard view, or even worse, zoomed in.

If using sprites of consistent size is something that matters, whoever that is recording the animation, *may* want to take note of that.
(after all, altering the zoom of a gif, will probably make it look horrendous)

Just look at the size difference:
Poipole Animated.gif and poipole22.gif

11 hours ago, Ridaz said:

@Lessangel, these look great!

@Kalaxe, almost forgot, besides Stakataka, it seems the rest of the SM models don't have shiny backs, besides the ones posted in this thread. Whenever you can, do you think you can record the rest of them?

@Ridaz stakataka back I have him, now I look for the file and I upload it, next to Blacephaleon and Naganadel. I'm going to try to climb the backs of the shinys now that I have more time. @Lessangel fantastic work man, you are a magnificent artist. :D

Edit: I will try to capture all the backs of the shinys (S/M) when I finish the exams of the university. Surely by February.

Edited by Kalaxe

hi @theSLAYER, I'm not doing anything wrong, in fact I'm adjusting to the measures of other sprites on that same page. if you look at this sprite of altaria-mega (https://www.pkparaiso.com/imagenes/rubi-omega-zafiro-alfa/sprites/animados/altaria-mega.gif) <the resolutions are 124x142, while my back is Poipole is 138x177 a little bigger. Therefore, it is not me who is doing it wrong. Anyway, I have captured all the sprites of these pokemon (since I wanted to remove the background on my own, but I do not have much time) if you want to pass them too.

• Like 1