HG SS POKESAV FOUND???

coolness

Stop spreading your uninformed guesswork. It wont corrupt the save. I've tested that and tons of people are using patched versions without a problem. The reason for this is that unless the patch changes some core game data, it won't affect the save at all. As such, no one needs to worry about that.

Is this confirmed or not yet?

It's the main reason I've been putting off patching my game. (Even though patching would be WORLDS nicer than losing progress for not saving every 2 minutes.)

Is this confirmed or not yet?

It's the main reason I've been putting off patching my game. (Even though patching would be WORLDS nicer than losing progress for not saving every 2 minutes.)

Argh I can't stand it when dumbasses like Beff make new users have doubts.

The patch does absolutely NOTHING to the save file. Everything is in the exact same location. And thats for either the English patch or the freeze one. HGSS Pokesav can be used on any patched HGSS ROM.

Final word, no more questions.

IF you select it with Japanese, its still pretty much unreadable unless you know how to read it!

Therefore, download D/P so you know what the buttons do. Edit pokemon there (it can still read HGSS save file, but not save) and save the PKM file and open in HGSS pokesav. It works like a charm ._.

"This does nothing except change my name to ????

P.S: I'm using KazoWAR's english patch, does that effect it?"

I'm using KazoWAR's patch. It doesn't affect it at all, and I've been using Pokesav a looongg time.

DELETE the ??? and replace with your name!