Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver (U)/(J) Action Replay Codes

Fallen

DX ok i had to buy i new ar and its older than my last one, all the codes worked fine on my last one but i cant find a single pokemon mod that works. the one listed on the front page worked like a charm on my last ar but this one it gives me the master balls like its suppose to but the pokemon that i want dosent appear just the regular ones in the aria. i tryd both codes the one with and with out the level modifier, the one i used on my other ar before it crapped out on me was the one with out the level mod. any way ive checked and rechecked to make sure i didnt make a mistake, and ive tried all the ones i can find but none work and its frustrating the hell out of me. i have other codes that work fine just not this one :( any suggestions?

EDIT: i found one that works, i didnt see it any where in this thread so heres a link http://faospark.webs.com/Faospark_HGSS_Codes_Battle.htm

• 2 weeks later...

I have a little request for a couple of codes which i havent seen yet, perhaps a bit large scale codes but alas i'll ask anyways.

A build on the random pokemon and levels codes, would it be possible for these codes to effect trainers perhaps, meaning for example, Lance would have a level 6 caterpie or something stupid like that?

An access PC anywhere code, that thing was great on Emerald, and maybe an attempt at Mod shop as well.

And perhaps slightly less mad, a mark code that doesnt' overwrite shinyness (RIP Red Gyarados)

Thanks.

I got another question, sometimes when you use the AR and you use the max stats code for 999 everything,

Why does it go back to normal hp / ap, or is there a correct specific code for it or?..

Hope to hear from it Have fun all playing the best game: Pokemon ^^.

sorry man since you used those codes and saved its shut off everything that lets you communicate with friends and stuff. and i remember kyomcfizzle saying that u souldnt save or it cuts off EVERYTHING. sorry man even if restart your game it wont work:(

Aww, Too bad.

Thanks anyway, you're kind ^^.