Is anyone good with Visual Basic?

TwilightKai

I'm supposed to help my cousin do a project for her college class but I'm only a freshmen in high school with little VB experience so I need someone who is really good to help me with it. If you can help me, PM me and I'll send you a .doc of what the project is supposed to be and a .exe of an example of what it's supposed to look like

I'm supposed to help my cousin do a project for her college class but I'm only a freshmen in high school with little VB experience so I need someone who is really good to help me with it. If you can help me, PM me and I'll send you a .doc of what the project is supposed to be and a .exe of an example of what it's supposed to look like

So your cousin, who is in college, is studying something related to computer programming and has been assigned to do a project with a basic coding language (VB), but she's asking you to do it for her? That just spells fail.

Yeah, she really doesn't understand what she's doing. I guess all I really need help with is the two dimension array to accumulate survey results.

(She is supposed to do a survey program in VB, and it's due tomorrow apparently even though I just got the instructions today.