Ninjhax/tvds pkhex

BlueBraviary

Please Help! I can't get my Pokémon Alpha sapphire to work on Sdm. Everytime i load my Alpha Sapphire Game it shows Black and Red Screens. Tried Deleting the txt file, reupdating the boot.3dsx file, it's no use; still the same results! What's going on here?

Edit: I'm using Tube Hax, Old 3DS USA 10.0

Edited by Maddaren
Forgot further details

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Help! I can't get my Pokémon Alpha sapphire to work on Sdm. Everytime i load my Alpha Sapphire Game it shows Black and Red Screens. Tried Deleting the txt file, reupdating the boot.3dsx file, it's no use; still the same results! What's going on here?

Edit: I'm using Tube Hax, Old 3DS USA 10.0

Txt file? What txt file?

The one that came on the homebrew starter kit, named "game_config"

That file is completely unrelated to the physical cartridges. If you actually took half a minute to open and read it you would've known.

# gpSP game settings database

# What is this file??? game_config.txt is a database of settings on a

# per-game basis. A couple of the settings are required to make games

# work at all, but most of them are there to improve the performance of

# a game. If a game doesn't work then look through the settings here,

# but keep in mind that this file can not be used to fix a majority of

# games, the ones that don't work because of emulator bugs. For those

# you'll have to wait for a new release and hope it someday gets fixed.

If you used the homebrew starterkit you might not have the latest boot.3dsx

Download Link

Tried installing new boot.3dsx, Nothing. Pokémon XY and OR works fine but not my AS. :( Here's what i've talked about. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9eNEYc0qQFZVkViUHUtQVJqaFE/view?usp=docslist_api

Enviado de meu GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk

So let me get this straight... Does it give this when trying to load up the game in sdm or when trying to boot the game? What did you do up to now for AS?

The Game boots normally when playing normally, but all the time i load the Pokémon AS Cart on Sdm it causes this. I'm becoming frustrated with this! Sigh....

Last night Smea added 10.0 to possible firmwares for tubehax, did you choose that or is it still on 9.9?

Are OR and AS both on the same update version?

Otherwise I'm really stumped on possible reasons. Especially since OR of all games does work.

I'm not sure about that, it might be, but it might also be possible via the save tool and copying to the other DS's SD card.

As far as I know, simple copying does not work. System Transfer is the only way, and that process removes the copied data from the source system, and removes whatever was on the target system. Clearly an anti-piracy measure, but a huge pain in the ass for people who may have software and funds which they do not want to lose. Nintendo really needs to make it possible to transfer digital games individually. Not being able to have Ironfall/Ironhax is the only thing keeping me from ordering that new Hyrule Edition N3DS XL.

BTW, how do I undo the Ironhax from Ironfall? Just wondering, because this 3DS with the Ironfall was just a rental BTW, and I don't want somebody else who may rent it to accidentally brick their game... especially if they get curious on that save name called "Ironhax" when they open Ironfall.

Just delete the "ironhax" save file.

Ninjhax doesnt need internet but a better way besides tube, iron and ninjhax is OoT3Dhax (Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D). This being because it is easier to obtain and even is still available on the eshop. (A digital copy would save you the hassle of switching cartridges for homebrew)

Hmm never knew that until now, although I'm hearing about OoT3Dhax before but I thought to myself it just simply means wither of the 3: Iron-, Tube-, & Ninj- hax.

Then again I'll need some ca$h for Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D x'D

Edited by Waitress_Tsubame

Hmm never knew that until now, although I'm hearing about OoT3Dhax before but I thought to myself it just simply means wither of the 3: Iron-, Tube-, & Ninj- hax.

Then again how much does Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D cost? Might need some more money on that x'D

Eshop it's 49,99. Retail and used should be cheaper (round 30's i guess). But Cubic Ninja is even more expensive for sure.

Eshop it's 49,99. Retail and used should be cheaper (round 30's i guess). But Cubic Ninja is even more expensive for sure.

lol digital is expen$ive, might not buy some games I don't need to play only for the sole purpose of hacking x'D (I might if it's retail, probably)

BTW, a question about restoring/backing up saves in the main Pokemon games. If you accidentally press "B" to restore & overwrite your save instead of backing up by pressing "A", while the "main" file from your SD is deleted, your recent save file will still be safe, right?

lol digital is expen$ive, might not buy some games I don't need to play only for the sole purpose of hacking x'D (I might if it's retail, probably)

BTW, a question about restoring/backing up saves in the main Pokemon games. If you accidentally press "B" to restore & overwrite your save instead of backing up by pressing "A", while the "main" file from your SD is deleted, your recent save file will still be safe, right?

I assume it would give an error as it can't find the main file...

Good news @Waitress_Tsubame ! There is now also a Smashbros entry point. That extends the list even further!

Smea's tweet (image has github link embedded):

wSrBQU9.png

Too bad I don't have Smash, as I'm not much of a fan of it x'D

EDIT: Oh, the free Demo does it too? Let me update my own 2DS first (the one without Ironfall) & go to e-Shop x'D

Quick question: BTW that Smash demo has a limited amount of uses, at 30. Does it mean this new Smash-Hax will have a limited amount of uses too? :0

Too bad I don't have Smash, as I'm not much of a fan of it x'D

EDIT: Oh, the free Demo does it too? Let me update my own 2DS first (the one without Ironfall) & go to e-Shop x'D

Quick question: BTW that Smash demo has a limited amount of uses, at 30. Does it mean this new Smash-Hax will have a limited amount of uses too? :0

Hmm i'm afraid so... I guess the demo part is mainly gifted to those who have the infinite demo. I'd say keep an eye on gbatemp, perhaps someone finds a way to extend the 30 uses. (I doubt simple save dumping and re injecting will do)

Ahh ok thanks :)

Although I'm kinda planning to buy that 2DS eventually but still haven't got money yet till December, just for the sole purpose of Ironhax, since it doesn't need an internet connection unlike Tubehax x'D

How about Ninjhax? it also doesn't need internet right?

You might wanna think twice before buying that 2DS. Whichever 3DS of your's that you currently have Ironhax on, if you have anything on it that you do not want removed, the System Transfer process will remove everything from the source device. Also, remember that a single NNID cannot be used across multiple 3DSes, only with one Wii U.

Edit: In case you missed my point, Ironfall is no longer on the e-shop, so system transfer is the only way to get it onto a 2DS that you might buy. Also, idk about OoTHax, but Ironhax and Tubehax are actually Ninjhax running on Ironfall, Youtube, and now Smash Bros.