More method to calculate PIDs [PKHeX Improvements]

Destinyy

Hello guys,

I would like to recommend you some improvements that could be made to PKHEX.

Kaphotics, Can you add the possibility to calculate the PID also with 4-5 gen's methods like the pokegen? If you do it, The PKHeX will be greater than now :D

Thank You :D

The random PIDs created by PKHeX are entirely sufficient for every interaction ingame, there is no need to include a multi-type generator.

If you really must have a past gen PID, just use another tool and paste it in.

The seed is the RNG seed that will generate the next egg. We don't know how the RNG works so it's pointless to edit at this time.

The random PIDs created by PKHeX are entirely sufficient for every interaction ingame, there is no need to include a multi-type generator.

If you really must have a past gen PID, just use another tool and paste it in.

The seed is the RNG seed that will generate the next egg. We don't know how the RNG works so it's pointless to edit at this time.

So If I would to create a pokemon born in sinnoh(for example), I have to use a program that calculate the pid with 4th gen method, right? Can you tell me the name of a PID calculator? Thank You Kaphotics.

Anyway mine was just a suggestion for an improvement to PKHeX

So If I would to create a pokemon born in sinnoh(for example), I have to use a program that calculate the pid with 4th gen method, right? Can you tell me the name of a PID calculator? Thank You Kaphotics.

Anyway mine was just a suggestion for an improvement to PKHeX

You don't have to use another program to make a PID. The ones PKHeX can currently make work fine. Only very picky legality checkers can tell it's hacked. While it may be cool for PKHeX to make it exactly like it came from another game, it's not necessary.

You don't have to use another program to make a PID. The ones PKHeX can currently make work fine. Only very picky legality checkers can tell it's hacked. While it may be cool for PKHeX to make it exactly like it came from another game, it's not necessary.

I would create a pokemon that came from an old game like platinum , ecc..