What other anime do you watch other than Pokemon?

Mewtwo Ex

I was just wondering..does anyone know a reliable site where I can watch Case Closed? I've read the manga (not too far in it) and I really liked it..but I'd rather watch the anime.

Well I demand you read it, true to its nature its like a weekly story published in a newspaper.

Anyway I don't really watch too much anime but I happen to like FLCL, Gurren lagann ( why are there two N's? Usually the romaji using two of a letter denotes a gutteral stop using a small "tsu" but its not pronounced that way ), Eureka 7 and Cowboy bebop .

I used to be a huge gundam fan, as per my Giant robot roots ya know, and have watched all of the series. Although in all honesty Wing,Seed, Destiny and G were TERRIBLE. But ah that was a wasted youth.

They don't even hold a candle to 8th Ms team, War in the pocket, 0083 stardust memory or the struggles of Armuro ray and his rivalry against char.

Wing did have some cool mech designs but other than that it was fairly lackluster.

I prefer books and sometimes comics though, Right now I'm reading the myth of Sisyphus by Albert Camus as I just finished the Plague ( a rereading though ) and want to check out this book which is often paired up with the plague.

Death Note, Elfen Lied, Ergo Proxy (RECOMMEND!), Ghost In The Shell: SAC, Tactics (I also recommend).

Among many others but I lost the list of anime ive watched/watching a few weeks back so I do no watch any anime anymore unless I stumble across something that catches my eye.

I'll try to remember...

First subbed anime I watched was Love Hina... Besides Sailor Moon, Digimon, etc others I have watched are:

Angelic Layer

Hellsing

Chobits

Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito

Fate/ Stay Night

Full Metal Alchemist

Read Or Die

Serial Experiments Lain

.hack//SIGN

Revolutionary Girl Utena

Kannazuki no Miko

Maria-Sama ga Miteru

Mai-Hime

Mai-Otome

I think there was one called Highschool Girls or something like that... O_o

Movies:

Spirited Away

My Neighbor Totoro

Kiki's Delivery Service

Laputa/Castle in the Sky

Nausicaa

How's Moving Castle

... Is Apple Seed an anime? O_o

Used to watch some Inuyasha but got bored of it... Need to finish Wolf's Rain, DearS, Tsubasa Chronicles, and some others I can't remember right now. X_x