What would you do when a Zombie Apocalypse occurs?

HottSushiz

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
If this would happen to any country IMO it would be Russia or China ;p.

But really I don't think there would be a plan to be able to live the rest of your life isolated away from Zombies, so one simple answer, suicide.

All the silly plans my friend and I came up with assume that either a) we'll hold out until we die of old age / b) hold out long enough for the zombies to fully decompose and disappear

If this would happen to any country IMO it would be Russia or China ;p.

But really I don't think there would be a plan to be able to live the rest of your life isolated away from Zombies, so one simple answer, suicide.

This could happen in the US too... all our shady conspiracies that may or may not be true...:rolleyes:

All the silly plans my friend and I came up with assume that either a) we'll hold out until we die of old age / b) hold out long enough for the zombies to fully decompose and disappear

I never thought about them decomposing and all, you make a good point. You may only have to hold out for a few years at most then considering that because they are moving, they are generating heat by friction, which would cause faster decomposition at the chaffing site. ...(maybe I could have picked a better phrase...:redface:)

I just got a better idea o:

Wake up!

I can't believe I never thought of this o:

And what if one were standing right over you?... Or just one of your tarantulas?... Or both?...

And what if one were standing right over you?... Or just one of your tarantulas?... Or both?...

My giant spiders have a health bar. Those damned zombies can't kill them. :D

So in the event that I WASN'T sleeping, I would use spiders I find lying around my house (I'm sure my cat hasn't eaten ALL of them >.>)

• 4 weeks later...

Simple Solution. I'd wake up from my dream, brush the sweat off my forehead, brush my teeth, change clothes, and go to school.

BUT, if it weren't a dream, I'd try to contact all my friends/family. Then, I'd start a human protection group. That is, if any humans were still alive.

Simple Solution. I'd wake up from my dream, brush the sweat off my forehead, brush my teeth, change clothes, and go to school.

BUT, if it weren't a dream, I'd try to contact all my friends/family. Then, I'd start a human protection group. That is, if any humans were still alive.

what if it was a weekend? o:

Would you still go to school?

I would kill them, so I would gain points, wich will let me buy more weapons, open doors and remove the couchs from the staircases.

Then I would repair the windows.

• 2 weeks later...
I would live in a mechanical factory that makes weird parts and simply create it from those. :B

But didn't you find the Der Riese easter egg that said the Nazis were running out of element 115 (and funding for the Der Riese project)?... That stuff doesn't grow on trees you know! (It may fall from the sky :P, but not grow on trees...)