What would you do when a Zombie Apocalypse occurs?

HottSushiz

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will it really matter if the paint gets chipped off, seeing as the zombie's blood alone will probably cover most of the Lamborgini anyways? If I were running over zombies with a Lamborgini, I would worry more about my tires and rims more than the paint job... but that's just me.

well with the fact that one is missing part of there head i will assume the worst man has created the end of itself but me have seen zombie land and Shane of the dead i know zombie have 1 weakness the head so if i had a gun (witch most people don't!)i'd use it but if not i grab base ball bat or some wood and unlock the door then take my pimped up anger from a child hood of people mocking me and me not being able to put them in there place and run while hitting them and yelling die you little devils (or something other then that) as there blood hits my shirt i would run killing all in my sight leaving none i can kill alive then i also know that zombies are attracted to light so i go to the country side and try to find alive people and you know repopulate but before that we formulate a plan with all of the people (except all women kids and 1 man if we have enough) and do a all of nothing go out and kick some zombie butt or die trying then all the people have to do is repopulate the country then the world it will take 1000's of years but it would work :)