Where is research and project documentation on XY?

Good evening,

I believe there’s a lot of expectation regarding projects such as gen VI GTS , instacheck, pokécheck and the like, and it would be useful to have a thread with a directory of ongoing projects and their status such as this one.

I know there are several individuals working on X/Y research, and on different projects. I know we have the PP wiki with the initial results of research. Still, I have been wondering if these people have a website or a webpage with updates or news.

There might be people willing to help out there, hands that could be more useful sharing their skill and knowledge than waiting.

What do you think? Comments appreciated,

- Hide

never

I think I speak for everyone when I say that some elaboration on this would be helpful.

There's a persistent rumor here that you and xfr have figured out injection. I personally think this is just a result of miscommunication. From what I've seen nobody will be able to insert pokemon until some breakthroughs are made on 3DS hacking as a whole (unsigned code execution or something lesser).

I think I speak for everyone when I say that some elaboration on this would be helpful.

There's a persistent rumor here that you and xfr have figured out injection. I personally think this is just a result of miscommunication. From what I've seen nobody will be able to insert pokemon until some breakthroughs are made on 3DS hacking as a whole (unsigned code execution or something lesser).

no, we did it. and i have code execution.