How to create a Hack Tool??

Are you familiar with any programing languages? If so, I recommend looking up the narc file format and how to manipulate binary. If not, you should start with a programming language. There isn't some guide to making a ROM hacking tool without the use of a programming language.

Visual basic for example

• 1 month later...

if you used VB (VB.NET), maybe my library (on my github) will work on your project too since is used NET platform. Mainly written on C#, if i get extra time maybe it will running on mono too. For now i not sync that to github since is ... not complete for now, still finding better performance/method (considering to used java but ...). so far it can read/replace file on narc , edit directly to file or on the fly (memorystream), with some various extra function like hash calculation (md5/sha-1), export to hexadecimal view, ect (idea from my old tool, and this new library will replace my old method completely). Everything documented on my github account if is get released.

c++ is good start for you, already bit learning this language but still not used on main work/project xD. you can see source from bond697, is good to start to writing own code.