Pokemon in: Super Smash bros. brawl.

pokemonfan

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about you but when I see the Fire Legendary pokemon in SSBB, they make me run like a little girl (wait...I use Samus...oh well) you know... I think they're far more intimidating than other Pkmn also a lot more useful (Entei, Groudon, and Ho-OH)

Fox, Falco, Wolf and Pit can negate Kyogre's assault or even turn it against you with their reflectors, though. Too bad R.O.B.'s Arm Rotor doesn't last long enough for that, though. >.<

Spot dodging also helps a lot when Kyogre appears, but you have to mash the Control stick. :/

I prefer getting Manaphy more than any other Pok‚mon, though. Happy body-switchy fun time for the win. >:3

Eh, different people have different preferences. ^^ Besides, Manaphy can really confuse everyone at times. xD

What about Assist Trophies? What's your favorite AT? Mine would have to be Isaac, not because he's broken (I actually dislike his broken-ness :/), but because I'm a Golden Sun fan.

Yup, a Golden Sun fan at a Pok‚mon forum.

EDIT: By the way, if anyone's interested in seeing my R.O.B. in action:

Obviously, I was MN~S in that match.

Edited by Midnight

No the assist trophies, I know all of those people. Here is my opinion on them....

Link: Pretty decent with his projectile attacks to keep foe back and damage without taking it and then his powerful sword attacks to finish it up.

Toon link:With his adjustments from link with a better boomerang, bow and arrow and bomb I think he has great potential. Although his super smash lacks the power of regular link's he is still just as good as link in my opinion.

Marth: Quick and deadly, slick but efficient. marth is quick and is sort of like a faster version of ike just well not as powerful. His speed and good a and b moves make him a formidable foe especially if someone knows how to use him.

Ike: My favorite of those guys, his strong powerful attacks can womp foes and send them flying to their deaths at low percentage. Although he is slow he can sustain more damage and kill more efficiently then some of the faster players. His b moves are decent two like his down b to counter powerful attacks > b to take a launch at far away opponent regular b is powerful too. Up b is good but not if you are far away from the edge and not directly under it.

This happened to me in a wifi match the other day. I hate people who are awesome with fox. :mad:

I had won about 8 matches in a row but that guy with fox

owned me.

Fox, Falco, Wolf and Pit can negate Kyogre's assault or even turn it against you with their reflectors, though.

Mewtwo is better than Lucario any day. I wonder what Mewtwo's final smash would have been.

Agreed :D

Thinking of an idea:

- Mind Masher: everyone's controls become all haywire (i.e. A button becomes moving right, B button becomes jump, etc...) while everyone takes a few percentage of damage every second for their head hurts... :)

Seriously, they screwed up Mewtwo in Melee. His Side + B should be something like Ice Beam or something. And his Down + B would be like Link's Down + B... only Dark themed Pokeballs (like the movie) come out :P

But then again, that would be TOO broken @_@

Gosh, I just played Mewtwo now in Melee... and I realized... HE SUCKS. Really. None of his moves has any priority and he's easily tossed around, he's lighter than he looks (Pikachu is heavier in this game o_O), his Shadow Ball is easily reflected or dodged, and his Confusion attack is only asking for something to Down + A on him to knock him across. Why did they do this to him? :mad: