Pokemon in: Super Smash bros. brawl.

pokemonfan

If I recall correctly, there is a 1/256 chance of Mew appearing from a Pokéball. Same applies with Celebi and Jirachi, apparently. Good luck finding them. ^^

Something like what's in my spoiler, though, will need teh hoambroo channulz.

Manaphyx3.jpg

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I recall correctly, there is a 1/256 chance of Mew appearing from a Pokéball. Same applies with Celebi and Jirachi, apparently. Good luck finding them. ^^

Something like what's in my spoiler, though, will need teh hoambroo channulz.

Manaphyx3.jpg

I thought it was the same chance of getting a shiny in pokemon.

*goes to find out*

True, however I think it is debatable. I thought that the chance of seeing a legendary was 1/256 throws of the pokeball. Since they are all legendaries the chances of seeing them are low if that number is true. Since there are so many legendaries maybe they are just overidden by the fact that the others have a higher encounter rate? I dont really know for sure.

0.0 horn drill no way! Wow, and the kyogre lugia thing is amazing too.

I saw Horn drill once if I am not mistaken... it hit Roy like crazy back in Melee... Speaking of Melee, I miss Roy and Mewtwo... especially since I love FE6, where Roy came from, and Mewtwo was my main character. What in the world did they do to the ultimate Pokemon? I mean seriously... it was BLATANT that they nerfed him so BADLY that he was not in his par. I think he's upset he loses to stuff like Pikachu and Jigglypuff and Pichu...

yeah, agreed turtlekid 2. Also, I like lucario more then mewtwo. However, mewtwo was cool to use just because of his movements and how he battled with pure psychic control.

I'd rather they not include him at all and save him from humiliation than his very weak counterpart in Melee...

I still think Mewtwo > Lucario, even in Smash. Ever seen Taj's Mewtwo? He's pretty good.