Pokemon in: Super Smash bros. brawl.

pokemonfan

That was what made those battles fun, and it usually came down to whoever got to the Smash Ball first.

Oh, me and my friends don't like how it comes down to the smash ball and items so we turn them off completely. Then you are pretty much stuck. And for the goldeen thing, no idea I think it is just one useless pokemon in the game to infuriate players.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah yes, sweet, sweet irony.

Still, with good DI, Lucario can survive at surprisingly high percentages.

I'm a little bummed because a friend I Brawl with online thinks Lucario is stupid.

:(

Although, I have to agree with some critics that "Aura Storm" should have been "Hyper Beam."

I wish they had a magikarp in it.

That evolves and goes on a rampage just before disappearing.

That would be awesome, I can see it now....

Lucario uses aura sphere...squirtle leaps into the air and hits lucario with his tail. Suddenly a pokeball appears! Lucario grabs squirtle and throws him off the edge of the stage. however squirtle uses the water fall and then roles into his shell and speeds towards lucario knocking him off his feet. Squirtle grabs and throws the pokeball it hits lucario and out pops a magikarp. "Ha Ha!" laughs lucario. Then magikarp is bathed in a glowing light. No one sees a thing and the buttons are not pressed. Suddenly gyarados appears and knocks lucario to his doom. Now squirtle laughs and does his taunt "Squirtle Squirtle!"

End of vision

I was thinking instead of having Gyrados knock them off, have it weave up and down through the stage. (have it jump out, dive and jump out again. Think of a dolphin.)

That is cool too, sort of like Latias and Latios, what would be coolest though is if the stage turned to water for gyarados so that all the people are struggling and it would be harder to dodge and mean certain death under normal occasions. I wish that was real.

Vision

"Squirtle save me I dont want to perish" pleaded lucario.

"Good bye you drown or are destroyed by gyarados it is a fact to see bye bye lucario!" said Squirtle waving his hand.

Lucario sunk beneath the waves and gyarados made quick work of lucario.

End of vision

Not to be offensive towards lucario fans I love him too. Its just sometimes things make more sense when done by squirtle or seem funnier because really lucario could own squirtle in my opinion.

So did you like that? I liked my idea what about you.

use a pokeball. I cant use a pokemon char. BTW, i can brawl sum1. I still dont know if im better with meta knight or sonic...

Well My Favourite character is: [Drum Roll]... Sonic The Hedgehog! A sonic fan on a pokemon hacking forum!

PS: never told anyone about this except for you guys (girls too if there on)

Although my main is R.O.B., Lucario and Pikachu happen to be two of my current secondaries.

I find the Pokéball Pokémon Manaphy fun. Too bad it's not the easiest to find.

By the way, look what I found:

EDIT: Is there any way to shrink this image? In the meantime, I'll just hide it in this spoiler.

al_081219_2200binout.jpg

Shiny Lucario texture hack for the win!

Isn't Lucario's torso suppose to be yellow/gold anywho.

The two things that surprised me about SSBB is that i unlocked Snake, boy that was a strange day, and that when i got the trophy assist, that Issac was there, using Psyenergy MOVE! and he's the main character of Golden Sun.

Eh, I didn't make that. A group of SSBB hackers called "Stack Smash" made that Lucario texture.

There were three things about SSBB that surprised me.

1. The song Tetris: Type A on the stage Luigi's Mansion. When I first heard that song, my eyes started to flow with tears of joy.

2. The song Hidden Mountain & Forest... my favorite song from my all-time favorite game (that is, Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past) on the marvelous Bridge of Eldin.

3. The song Fire Field on Port Town Aero Dive. They couldn't have done a better job with that extreme, yet lighthearted remix of the hardest course in the original F-Zero.

...yeah, the songs are actually my favorite aspect in Brawl. 310+ stunning songs in one game is nothing to sneeze at.

By the way, did anyone else find getting Jigglypuff in the post-SSE annoying? I did, mainly due to that blasted giant Diddy Kong you had to go through first. >_>

Ah.

Ye olde Tetris music.

Don't you just love it? *starts humming*

Yup yup. ^^

By the way, I just came across Jirachi a couple minutes ago. Man, why did the stage have to be Rainbow Cruise? About four-five of the stickers fell to their doom because of that moving stage. >_>

Jirachi seems to be rarer than the other two prize-droppers... perhaps because it drops sooo many stickers.

What's your favorite stage in Brawl? Mine is Port Town Aero Dive. The music (well, mainly Fire Field and Mute City), the hazards, and the atmosphere appeal to me. Plus, R.O.B. can maneuver around it easily. :P