Pokemon Black White Hack: Kanto/Johto Remake

Khari

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta say, Gen 5 map editing has me impressed just by itself, assuming the maps work. Can't wait to see what you're capable of.

I'd caution against redoing your hack for BW2, if only because it's such a monumental task to start over from scratch. It would probably be a better game, but then again, since BW2 are brand new, you'd have to research a lot of the changes yourself. That can be daunting. Either way, I look forward to this.

"Green" is Leaf in my hack. She has the original black outfit and choses the starter superior to yours. "Gary" is the champion and helps you out from time to time. he's the one that gives you the rainbow/silver wing to catch ho-oh / lugia to fight Silver. so, Gary is not your rival. Instead, you have the two heroines from the pokemon adventure series: the other being Yellow, who chooses the starter weak to yours.

Due to map hacking not being fully available, i cant put the Sevii islands into the game :(

But, after beating the Elite four, you have a new expansion of wild pokemon to catch.

Maybe some fakemon.

So Leaf is not Green, much like anime characters based on mangas I guess. It feel a bit weird to have a twin as a friend tho, except if you play Leaf you have Red and Yellow as friend, but if it's Cheren and Bianca that get replaced I guess you can't really change one of them going with the gender you choose.

Maybe add 2 new items for them, like Surfboard used on a male Pikachu give him Surf and change his form, while using Balloons on a female Pikachu give her Fly and change her form to a flying Pikachu. Mking the male a Water/Electric with Pikachu on Surfboard sprite and female Flying/Electric with Pikachu with balloons attached to it sprite.

Any new videos or screenshots coming soon ?

Edit: Found out Chuchu balloon sprite on Serebii.

chuchu.gif

Source: http://www.serebii.net/manga/characters/yellow.shtml

Would maybe need a little modification with the tail to go with female Pikachu sprite.

025-f.png

Edit2: Found out about this new Legendary you could have by having the 3 first legendary birds too.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Zapmolcuno

zapmolcuno.gif

Edited by MarinoKadame

It's the team rocket that fused them with a machine, but later they were back to their original form. It's like the eevee that can switch to Vaporeon, Flareon and Jolteon, but later it evolved into Espeon and lost the ability to switch. Also it seem Sabrina, Lt Surge, Koga and Blaine are part of the Team Rocket in the manga. That Serebii link could help you to set the team for the trainers, since it's the most recent pokemons they have in their possession.