Pokemon Ashinyngray Project (Pokémon Improving)

Nintendo might... but I'm not sure. Perhaps the people in charge of game balancing and metagame consideration might peruse certain forums at times... but if the official Nintendo interviews are to be believed, those in charge of Pokemon creation are forbidden from getting involved with fan art and fan sites too much. The thought is, I suppose, to guard them from potentially plagiarizing.

You have to remember, however, that in Nintendo's eyes, we are a community of rogues. We contribute to the demand for piracy. Deliberately? Not all of us. But nevertheless, places like Project Pokemon would be seen as hotbeds of corruption compared to places like Smogon or Serebii. And you have to realize, also, that only very recently has Game Freak started paying more attention to overseas -- they still mostly concentrate on the Japanese demographic.

Nevertheless, I still enjoy your ideas :)

Agreed. GameFreak would rather keep the metagame as it is. If any member would make contact with the site master, it will be a death threat.

In fact, this is the reason Version Exclusive abilities are implemented in Blitz Black 2/Lava White 2, to make room for abilities without totally replacing them.

Well in the end is their choice to do so or not, but as i said before, this is here if that opportunity ever shows up (rather die trying than live wondering what if). I believe in the plagiarizing subject that it only counts in the creation sense and not when actually making meta-game changes, but in the end even if they do use it, it would actually be considered mostly as suggestions rather than plagiarizing since they are the owners of pokémon in every single way anyway.

But i dont know if you have noticed that they have considered this in the past in previous generations, as well as this current one, like when they slightly implemented the game difficulty in BW2, which i think was drayano the first one to actually implement this on his hack, and that couldnt be a magical coincidence. And i could point many other changes made so far just like that one on previous games, but as long as it is to enhance the pokémon experience, that should not matter much on any side of the spectrum, since they are the owners and can use any ideas they are given.

I dont think it matters that much they take more into consideration the meta-game in japan than here, since in the end it will still be pretty much the same metagame and the first ones to actually think and complain about such thing as game balancing are the same japanese gamers since they are the major players and buyers of the game, but remember that anyway pokémon is a world wide phenomenon.

In the rogue subject, i believe if you support the game by buying your copy, and you dont deliberately cheat or sell any based or modificated pokémon games there shouldnt be any reason for nintendo to be attacking you, they rather attack users individually that do all those things and never support the game, than to a whole forum or community that is just doing hackroms for fandom purposes to fulfill a dream that maybe they havent been able to achieve yet, which in the end serves them to improve the games and see what actually players want.

Taking that into account if there is anyone they may look as rogues are those who download the games but never buy a copy of it. If we still want to get better pokémon games, then keep buying to support them. At least that is my way to look at things. Anyways its their call, but I mean no one loses anything by trying to dream, right?...and im glad you enjoy my ideas.

Ps: Btw Orro, you´re still modifying the game even if you keep all the other abilities available, not that it matters that much anyway.