Neo

The ''Guess That Pokemon Game''!

Volt Tackle is a recoil move, not a priority move :-/

It's not Pikachu. Guess again. You hate this Pokemon too.

And many Pokemon shares Pikachu's base 90 speed. This Pokemon's base speed is unique.

Infernape? *shrugs*

She got it :)

Infernape has a base speed of 108, which no one else shares.

Infernape has Vacuum Wave and Mach Punch as priority moves... is a fighting type, and is faster than Salamence (100) and slower than Gengar (110).

Cool. The part about being faster than Mence but slower than Gengar plus the fighting type hint helped.

I'd make a riddle, but I've gotta think of one...

Dang! I should've known that one. I was scrolling through the list of pokemon I hate and could only focus on uberchu. Then I saw infernape before I saw your most recent post and I knew she hit the nail on the head and it went through the wall and the next one over. Nice works Aarux :)

Now Can I have a turn?

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

If anyone says yes;

The Question is:
Unscramble This Word:
aaakknngsh 

Hint: the most Duplicates were used first and the least?  Last.

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

No need to spam like that Oracion. You CAN have a turn, you just need to be around more and just guess the Pokemon. Then you get a turn.

*Laughs Out Loud*! I like the name you gave me!

Well, could you Please use this:

Oracion105
as my name next time?

Oracion, that is being rude... and I don't want to give you an infraction for that.

People use short names sometimes too... and Oracion means Prayer as I know. But if you prefer it that way............. then I will >.>

Kangaskhan.

Dang you got it right. I was totally going to guess that...since no one has posted in forever here. I'm going to start a new pokemon...

If you look into its back then your soul will be sucked in.

Oracion, that is being rude... and I don't want to give you an infraction for that.

People use short names sometimes too... and Oracion means Prayer as I know. But if you prefer it that way............. then I will >.>

Kangaskhan.

I'm sorry about being rude...

BTW, You Got it! (but please post how you knew.)

I got the name from this Question (other answers, The user only Thought): http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AokZsov8t8ENtyI6fRwHQJgjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20071217164229AAAPeyj