Breaking News: Gold & Silver Remakes Confirmed!

fenzo666

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but back on to the main point, I'm so excited, with all the new features and crap it's not just a rehash of GS, though that would have been just fine as well, but a totally new game to enjoy.=3

yea in the pic the buildings look great:D:D:kikkoman:

I wonder what Pokemon Hitler would have....

379.png

There was a reason that Registeel was the ONLY non Pt-Dex that got remade... THIS is why... THAT MADE ME SO HAPPY

What DOESN'T make me happy is that the game clip is Gold IS WALKING IN A CIRCLE. COME ON TRY HARDER. >C

I do hope the keep fallowing when they evolve, I mean, all 3 starters's evolutions can fallow you in Amity :/

Man the idea of Totodile dancing behind you is HILARIOUS. WADAWADAWADAWADAWADAWADA~

in the video it looks like its raining it has like white streaks go across the screen

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

now i no that isnt rain its wind!!!!

Wonder if the wind would have anything to do with play, either in story or how certain pokemon are met. Or if its just there for effect or in New Bark only... "New Bark Town - The Town Where the Winds of a New Beginning Blow"

Wonder if the wind would have anything to do with play, either in story or how certain pokemon are met. Or if its just there for effect or in New Bark only... "New Bark Town - The Town Where the Winds of a New Beginning Blow"

That would be cool if it affected battle and all and wasn't just limited to NB Town, and also if weather changed.=]

I'd be willin' to bet that the wind has to do with the title, Lax? ... Aw... The crew is asleep... So now I can talk perfectly!

The wind blowing in the town is probably just for New Bark Town... I just thought of something! What if the you are not the only person that is followed by Pokemon? Perhaps Silver (Your rival) will have a Pokemon following him. And what if when the bike is used, the Pokemon following you hops on to a basket in the front? Wow... I'm getting way ahead of myself.

Munch Bro Alert: ... Did you just speak in a gramatically perfect manner, Hey?

... No, Lax? You're just dreamin', Lax?

Munch Bro Alert: ... Oh... Good night... *snore*..., Hey?... *snore*

Speaking of bike... I had said this before somewhere but... there better be the Mach Bike. Better not be taken out like it was in FR/LG just because there was no Mach Bike then.

Eh? Good 'ol classic Bike for me, like I tell everyone, if it wasn't in Gen. I or II then I don't want it, and don't get me started on contests.>.>

I think that bike is restricted only to Hoenn.

No because Sinnoh you could switch between Mach and normal bike speed. Which I would hope and assume that feature will be in the game as well. It should be, otherwise that would be going down a notch.

Eh? Good 'ol classic Bike for me, like I tell everyone, if it wasn't in Gen. I or II then I don't want it, and don't get me started on contests.>.>

Well reason for Mach bike is so eggs can hatch faster. Sinnoh bike, you can switch between normal and Mach so I mean, that SHOULD be in the remakes here. If not well then... no good at all.

And I doubt anyone really does contests, eh? I know I never have. Didn't even need to in Sinnoh to get into the Resort Area house place thing. Just get the Footprint, Effort, Hall of Fame, and the 7 from the days of the week.

Edited by Raukue
Quoted Draconic_Renegade.

No because Sinnoh you could switch between Mach and normal bike speed. Which I would hope and assume that feature will be in the game as well. It should be, otherwise that would be going down a notch.

Well reason for Mach bike is so eggs can hatch faster. Sinnoh bike, you can switch between normal and Mach so I mean, that SHOULD be in the remakes here. If not well then... no good at all.

And I doubt anyone really does contests, eh? I know I never have. Didn't even need to in Sinnoh to get into the Resort Area house place thing. Just get the Footprint, Effort, Hall of Fame, and the 7 from the days of the week.

Well, you could always Action Replay for fast hatching.>.> Ugh, if there's something I hate more than contests, it's cheaters.>.>