Breaking News: Gold & Silver Remakes Confirmed!

fenzo666

@FLOOTENKERP: Bherrrrr... I'm exited for the whole game *Bweeeeee~* And no, I LOVE the names :333

@FLOOTENKERP & Mewtwo Ex: Man, me ether xD I didn't do my chores because of this... I'm soooo dead xD;;;

@InuYouki I'm 21 and I've been playing since I was 9. Don't feel bad xD

Man, the fan spam is so worth it. X3333

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, I'm glad this has finally happened. Especially since it's a slap in the face to all of those idiots at idiot sites such as serebii and gamefaqs who always said "stop talking about this kind of thing because it isn't going to happen," and claimed things like a DS cart didn't have enough memory to hold all of the data included in Johto and Kanto.... yet a GameBoy cart could...

Funny how people act when they're proven wrong. You'd think that Serebii would be too far under a rock to find, and yet they're practically celebrating this momentous occasion as we are.:rolleyes:

And I severely hate it when someone says that DS cartridges can't hold Johto and Kanto. For one the largest DS game I've seen is Personal Trainer Cooking at 256mb and two if 32gb can go into a micro SD card then darn it that could also go into a cartridge, just look at any Flash Cart Producer.:D

Back to the source of this thread...

A thought comes to mind about Celebi...

I think that it might be a bit like Shaymin. Someone already posted this ,but what the heck. It could be distributed over wi-fi. And Professor Oak gives you the GS ball.:bidoof:

Id give my PSP lite to see SEREBII's idiot's faces when they saw the post about the new games.

I think I'll be playing Pokémon till' the day I die.

Edit* Hopefully they dub it for with a different name.

*highfives* Me too xD

And I don't mind the names as they are. Honestly I hope they keep them. I hate when they "Americanize" things. I prefer to stay as true to the original as possible.

Good example. Anyone remember way back when Pokemon the Anime first came out and they said Brock's mom was dead? Well she wasn't. She walked out on them just like the dad. But we can't have that kinda message sent to kids so they changed it. It caused major confusion later on when they brought his mom back years later. Just stick to the original.

*highfives* Me too xD

And I don't mind the names as they are. Honestly I hope they keep them. I hate when they "Americanize" things. I prefer to stay as true to the original as possible.

Good example. Anyone remember way back when Pokemon the Anime first came out and they said Brock's mom was dead? Well she wasn't. She walked out on them just like the dad. But we can't have that kinda message sent to kids so they changed it. It caused major confusion later on when they brought his mom back years later. Just stick to the original.

I hate America for doing things like this ^

Just like the Origin of Mewtwo was cut because it was too dark and depressing for kids.(I still feel depressed when i see that flick)

I see your point, but to me it is all the same. The Japanese culture is so amazing and different then American and that is what makes it so fasinating. If you are just going to dumb down everything because most Americans choose to shelter children and water down everything then why bring it over in the first place?

Anyone remember how they changed the Music in the Fire Temple in OoT because people complained it sounded like monks chanting? Come on people. Because of stuff like that is why we missed out on the Pokemon Manga. Nothing better then chopping off Arbok heads xD

ANYWAY, back on topic. I can't wait for the release and I really hope they keep the names.

I hate America for doing things like this ^

Just like the Origin of Mewtwo was cut because it was too dark and depressing for kids.(I still feel depressed when i see that flick)

They also changed the whole story line. In America, the movie was about how fighting is wrong, but in Japan it was over Religion. Mewtwo was mad/upset because he wasn't created by God. Big difference there.