Basic Offensive Team

You're messing up your Jirachi lead. The main reason its a great lead is because of TRICK. You're not really supposed to use choice scarf with Stealth Rock. You're supposed to trick the scarf, then set up rocks.

If you need some tips on Trick, just ask. Usually its like this:

If the opponent looks like its going to lay down stealth rock, use trick. Basically, if the opponent is going to lead with a non-attack move you'll want to use trick. That will mess up the Pokemon later and give you an opportunity to lay down rocks of your own and finally U-turn to get out of the battle. This will also save Jirachi for later when you start annoying people with Iron Head.

Eh I can use what I like here and like I said I have never found Trick useful so I am not going to use it, simple, just like how never use Taunt on my lead Azelf, cause I don't find it useful (hardly ever use it).

The lead has been working fine for me so I won't change the moves until I need to.

• 2 weeks later...

(Hmm Destati has vanished, meh though)

Anyways sorry for the double post and bump but......

This team has beeing working better than expected, Infernape really is good for th team as it gives me insurance against stupid things like Lucario and Empoleon but...

Gyarados is extremly annoying, switching around intimidates does nothing really has he can still deal a lot of damage to this team.

Somebody suggested I run a bulky Suicune over Azelf:

Suicune@Leftovers

Timid

172 HP / 120 SpA / 216 Spe

Calm Mind

Surf

Ice Beam

Hidden Power [Electric]

It seems it could help against Gyarados but I don't know.

Then why don't we make it so that HP Electric will be a guaranteed 2HKO? If you raise the special attack power, then you'll have to forfeit some defensive power. Suicune LOVES his defense... although + 1 HP Electric can OHKO Gyarados, but will you have time to set up?

Even with no SpA EVs, Suicune will do 55.88% - 65.59% to a 36 HP EV Gyarados (that's the one I run btw), so pump those SpA EVs into HP and Defense if you want. I think it might be better that way (although I THINK those given EVs were made with Calm Mind in mind, let me check).

EDIT: 96.08% - 113.25% with 120 SpA EVs + 1 HP Electric on 6 HP EV Gyarados. With Life orb recoil, that thing is as good as dead with Calm Mind.

Even without Calm Mind, that thing could die with Stealth Rocks and Life Orb recoil. I guess that's good, but I'm just concerned about Suicune's defensive capabilities on that set.