Competitive Pokemon GTS Distribution Thread

I am NOT making a Request! Just asking a question... Do you guys (Mat & Kaphotics) have any plans to RNG more awesome 5th gen pokes? If you do, will they be distributed like the ones you have posted here? Just really loving your stuff! The Timid Flawless Volcarona by Mat and the Adamant flawless Landlos by Kaphotics are just incredible when EV'd right! Thank you you guys!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once there's something that works properly for gen 5. this is just kind of on hold until a. such a program exists and b. we're nearly/completely done with the research for gen 5. doing stuff for this and working on gen 5 all winter was a mistake and i ended up really burned out, so once this does get going again things are gonna be up longer and there will probably be a few more outside contributions.

I am NOT making a Request! Just asking a question... Do you guys (Mat & Kaphotics) have any plans to RNG more awesome 5th gen pokes? If you do, will they be distributed like the ones you have posted here? Just really loving your stuff! The Timid Flawless Volcarona by Mat and the Adamant flawless Landlos by Kaphotics are just incredible when EV'd right! Thank you you guys!

Yeah just a pity that when I put one up for trade, I got slammed with hacked poke accusations. No one believes these pokes are legit, and as far as I know there is no way to prove to the via data checker they are?

What is the difference between a NDS Adapter + and a SMS4? I have an Adapter + and a DSTwo. Do those together have the same functionality of a SMS4?

if you have a regular ds or a dslite, then you already have the same functionality with the nds adaptor+. the sms4 lets you back up your cart and your save, while the nds adaptor does the save and you can back your cart up via the wooddumper over wifi.

not really. it doesn't help that pokegen has been reading egg data wrong, so some of my monozus are missing egg data. i think i hung on to the saves, thankfully..

also, can you link me occurrences of this happening? i'm curious to see these accusations.

Well you found one thread. Thanks for helping btw..both you and kaph. I ended up closing it down to prevent further disputes. The other one was just upsetting me too much that I completely left the site and refuse to go back.

Bond has a speed boost torchic???? Aw man I need that for my sun team with Urgamoth so bad!

and I can say over at GTS I have had no problem giving away any of Bond's or Kurt's stuff, but it helps that RoC is an admin there and knows then and their work pretty well too!

JMW what sight was giving you all the hassle for the flawless pokemon?

I find it weird cuz it isn't shiny Zoroark or Zekrom, or anything like that...

RoC, I thought you were an admin since you do so much over there!! :D who is an admin and who are mods at GTS? I got no clue and can never tell.

Anyway, bond, and kaphotics thanks for the stuff, GTS doesn't let us link folks to here due to a spam filter, but I do give your files away as much as I can, those who don't file trade can download them from my GTS, or I just wifi trade them if all else fails. I have turned on many many people to downloading your stuff in the rars though.

I hope you guys continue the great work!

Bond has a speed boost torchic???? Aw man I need that for my sun team with Urgamoth so bad!

and I can say over at GTS I have had no problem giving away any of Bond's or Kurt's stuff, but it helps that RoC is an admin there and knows then and their work pretty well too!

JMW what sight was giving you all the hassle for the flawless pokemon?

I find it weird cuz it isn't shiny Zoroark or Zekrom, or anything like that...

I know what you mean, the GTS is fully supportive with Bond's and Kaph's pokes. However, the gamefaqs website has given me trouble off and on for a few months saying it is impossible without the aid of hacking to get completely flawless in any nature besides the 3 that can be presumably caught that way. At least when I list pokes, I make sure to list all pertinent information...including the RNG'r and ID, but that never seems to be good enough. I gave up and closed the thread.

Since Bond697's hosting is on hold at the moment, I'm going to close this thread. It will stay stickied since his GTS hosting in Gen 4 is still ongoing. This thread really isn't for general help about how to make your own GTS, take that to the appropriate Game Mechanics and Research forum.

Bond697, please PM me and I'll re-open the thread when you're ready, or you can start a new one.

i'm not working on anything with roc?

ir-gts can work across the internet just fine, just like hypergts. they do the same thing. it's a matter of forwarding the right ports and having things set up right.

anyway, tonight we'll do some testing and hopefully get some stuff uploading. i do have 2 servers, so i can give away at least 2 things.

i'm not working on anything with roc?

ir-gts can work across the internet just fine, just like hypergts. they do the same thing. it's a matter of forwarding the right ports and having things set up right.

anyway, tonight we'll do some testing and hopefully get some stuff uploading. i do have 2 servers, so i can give away at least 2 things.

I thought you and RoC and a couple other people were the ones trying to get a B/W GTS going. My bad!

BTW:What ports other than 53 & 80 need to be forwarded in order to give stuff out over the interenet?

and I agree with Moonrays, that is soo cool! Thanks for doing this!