Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v2

Kaarosu

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but you cannot reach the gates until you beat the 8th gym. Only on red, blue and yellow of the gameboy color, advance, etc. could you reach the gates, but of course, couldn't pass till badges are obtained.

So in this case, the guard being able to tell you you don't have one is basically an anti-walk-through walls effort.

very true, because if you can walk through walls why would you be talking to a guard instead of walking around him. lol.

and, um silly question, but is those links on the first post, are they the true v1 patch? what was added from the previous?

So, I've got a question. If I patch a completely new rom, and I have a sav file for the english v3 patch, can i use the sav file from the english beta v3 in the newly patched v1 rom? If I can do this, can somebody please tell me how?

Rename the sav file to match the name of the newly patched game.

wasn't it called mystery area or mystery zone in the blackness around it. it has no co ordinates and you can walk in it. lol. i've walked through walls plenty of times in SS.

Maybe they were a little smarter while programming this game lol

So, I've got a question. If I patch a completely new rom, and I have a sav file for the english v3 patch, can i use the sav file from the english beta v3 in the newly patched v1 rom? If I can do this, can somebody please tell me how?

Yes All .sav Files Are Compatible With The Newer Patches