Pokemon Black and White Translation Project

Kaarosu

I am getting to excited about this.....I'll proud to see the locations names since I translated most of them...This will be esp. nice to everyone working on it because its always refreshing to see your work pay off but then again the real prize goes to Kaarosu and the amazing hacking team behind this.

EDIT

Off topic, but I was wondering can you map edit any fourth gen game.....I was thinking of this really cool hack to do and I want to do in with the 4th gen games but I would need to map edit

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! I'll add these in if no one has already or if someone is... thanks!

I'm about to get back to work on it, i got sidetracked fixing 6 cause of a fubar that it had when talking to a mart person.

Wanted to say: I've added 5th gen Pokémon types.

Also, did you already merged my work on PokéDex and all?

I feel like I miss something... :P

So, I don't want to sound rude or impatient, I and everyone else really appreciate the work you guys are doing, but I've heard for the past two days that a first version of the patch is imminent, but haven't seen anything yet. I'm just wondering if Kaz or Kaarosu or someone else in the know can gve an actual estimate for when the first version might be released? Thanks!

Damn 0016 is a loonng ass one and it doenst even look close to done lol i think we have about a 2day wait on our hands from what i can see from this mornings progress but then again i am not even translating this so i deff could b wrong.

Edit: I think everyone should pitch in for 0016 like certain people do certain parts of the file while others do theirs and maybe within 5-6 hours it would be complete, 0016 seems like the one txt file that has all the battle data

So, I don't want to sound rude or impatient, I and everyone else really appreciate the work you guys are doing, but I've heard for the past two days that a first version of the patch is imminent, but haven't seen anything yet. I'm just wondering if Kaz or Kaarosu or someone else in the know can gve an actual estimate for when the first version might be released? Thanks!

Well from what I can see, 0016 is only about 1/3 done (750ish lines to go) and 0017 is about 1/2 done (maybe 100 lines to go). They're battle text, so I think a patch won't be released until at least both of those have been completed.

Well from what I can see, 0016 is only about 1/3 done (750ish lines to go) and 0017 is about 1/2 done (maybe 100 lines to go). They're battle text, so I think a patch won't be released until at least both of those have been completed.

Exactly. We can only wait and be patient so they can do thing correctly with no pressure, we are all eager to play it but if we keep bothering them they will get tired of dealing with it, so lets just be patient please, itll be here when it gets here, lets just hope its soon.... lol

once the patch is done is it all ready in the game or do we have to dowload the game and the patch

Yeah a patch will be out when 16 and 17 are ready, I've been working on 16 as much as I can but going back and fixing other files and making sure that they reflect well in the game, as for your question we don't host roms or anything all we will release is a patch.