Gender Check: Valid

Effort Values: Valid

Nicknamed: No

Home Town: Hoenn [Ruby]

Country Originated: Japan

PalPark Country: Japan

Trash Bytes: Valid

Type: Unknown GBA Type

Uhm, I believe when it says what I quoted above, it shows it is fake. (Maybe there are special cercumstances,) I'm not an expert on this.

Actually, that would hint towards it being real. However, that does not mean it is definitely legit because hacked GBA Pokemon also have this type.

That's fake. I have a mitsurin one that i could trade to you that's legit. I wouldn't mind trading it to you for free. (You get celebi, i get a throw away pokemon) Pm me and we'll bang out the details.

If you base your fake tagging on the reported "Unknown GBA Type", you are wrong. Contrary to Mitsurin Celebi, the Ageto Celebi generation scheme is unknown/undisclosed, so a legit one must be reported as Unknown GBA Type on current Legality Checker build.

Other than the pokemon coming from GTS and not from a trusted source, the pokemon looks legal to me.

If you base your fake tagging on the reported "Unknown GBA Type", you are wrong. Contrary to Mitsurin Celebi, the Ageto Celebi generation scheme is unknown/undisclosed, so a legit one must be reported as Unknown GBA Type on current Legality Checker build.

Other than the pokemon coming from GTS and not from a trusted source, the pokemon looks legal to me.

Alright, i take back what i said, i didn't know the data on the algorithm, and had assumed it was similar to our Jirachis.

• 4 years later...

Does anyone know much about the PID for the Ageto Celebi? Pokecheck.org is giving me a Valid (Common GC) rating on my PID for a legit one. After editing the nature I can't seem to get anything but invalid after generating a new PID. Does it have to be generated by a certain program. I'm using pokesav. One time I was able to get Valid (Type1)

Try again with Pokegen and see if that works.

Nope ): Still shows up as Invalid. Are there any known ways of generating Valid (Common GC) PIDs

EDIT:

I was able to use the program in this post to obtain a PID and then with PokeGen I was able to change the PID in the .PKM file. Now that I have the correct seed I can generate PIDs that show up as, "Valid (Common GC)".

Edited by brantaCanadensis

• 3 years later...