Page 8 of 102 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Action Replay Codes For Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver

Re: Action Replay Codes For Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver

codes are working now cO used a dat AR file =)

How about a code for tree Headbutting that works like the Honey Tree code, so we can havw our pick of any pokemon when we headbutt the trees?

Quote Originally Posted by KXZY View Post
    I made one pokemon/level modifier code :

Wild pokemon
    52246054 28038800
    1224714A 00004801
    0224714C E0021C39
    12246FAC 000020yy
    02247150 00000xxx
    D2000000 00000000

yy= level

xxx=i´ts the pokemon´s hex code
    to know the pokemon hex code I suggest you to put in your computer calculator the pokemon national number and change it into hex
    Hi, no, you don't made this code becouse it was posted here before you post it, so please don't lie to us.
    First you must search and read before the thread and second you had to write "I found this code".

There is the post: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/sho...4&postcount=21

Wondering if someone has made a code for the alternate formes being usable on wifi?
    Platinum FC: 4726 3171 0087

I'm an a-hole. :3 Helpful Q&A Member KyoMcFizzle's Avatar
    I don't even know anymore. Pick something.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
    You just had to say it...."that" convention....

Thank you for your help, as always, I appreciate it.
    I know. "THAT" convention. They're actually quite fun, contrary to popular belief. Lotsa drunk people. It's like Benny Hill in real time. :P

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by byronj View Post
    I'm confused what exactly does the different color egg do??? because i does the same thing as the fast egg code, or am i missing something??
    By different colored egg, they mean an Egg that hatches into a shiny pokemon. The shiny eggs and the normal eggs are two different colors, ya dig?

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by derrick View Post
    can i get a code for one of every arceus plate?
    The only thing I have is an all items code. Might I suggest just pokesaving a code for all the p[lates and then modifying the code manually? Make the code in Pokesav Platinum for me and PM me. I'll mod it for ya, k?

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by birth-rock View Post
    Does anyone have a code to get x amount of leaf/water/fire/thunder stones?
    Again, have you tried Pokesaving it? Just amake the code in Pokesav Platinum and then I'll mod it for ya. PM me once you have it.

Edited Misty Sprite was created by STBE from the PP Chat and Myself.

Spoiler

stuck in a pokewalker some where in the US

ok if i make the code tomarrow i will pm it to you
    A halo 3 fan stuck with dial up

Quote Originally Posted by KyoMcFizzle View Post
    I know. "THAT" convention. They're actually quite fun, contrary to popular belief. Lotsa drunk people. It's like Benny Hill in real time. :P
    Please, I don't wanna know what goes on at those things

Are there any Cloning codes out? Probably. But I always miss out on the good stuff. If there is one could you possibly post it?

I'm an a-hole. :3 Helpful Q&A Member KyoMcFizzle's Avatar
    I don't even know anymore. Pick something.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
    Please, I don't wanna know what goes on at those things

Are there any Cloning codes out? Probably. But I always miss out on the good stuff. If there is one could you possibly post it?
    There is one, but it's not like your traditional "Make something out of nothing" cloning code. It's basically just making the junk pokemon of your choice into the pokemon you want to be cloned. That and you can only clone within the confines of your party. :/ anyways, here it is. Hold R while swapping party pokemon to have it clone your pokemon. The pokemon that you select to be swapped will be the cloned pokemon:

Spoiler
    Cloning Code:
    Hold R while swapping party pokemon spaces within your party.

120742E4 0000231D
    94000130 FEFF0000
    120742E4 0000E008
    D2000000 00000000

Also. nothing really goes in. Just alot of dancing, talking, and gaming. :/ It's like a fraternity party except it lasts 3 days.

Edited Misty Sprite was created by STBE from the PP Chat and Myself.

Spoiler

Can someone find me a code for no restrictions in the Battle Frontier, meaning that I would be able to use legends?

shiny starter code please.

Quote Originally Posted by KyoMcFizzle View Post
    There is one, but it's not like your traditional "Make something out of nothing" cloning code. It's basically just making the junk pokemon of your choice into the pokemon you want to be cloned. That and you can only clone within the confines of your party. :/ anyways, here it is. Hold R while swapping party pokemon to have it clone your pokemon. The pokemon that you select to be swapped will be the cloned pokemon:

Spoiler
    Cloning Code:
    Hold R while swapping party pokemon spaces within your party.

120742E4 0000231D
    94000130 FEFF0000
    120742E4 0000E008
    D2000000 00000000

Also. nothing really goes in. Just alot of dancing, talking, and gaming. :/ It's like a fraternity party except it lasts 3 days.
    That is an interesting code. Thank you...

hey guys i was wondering if you had made a move mod code. like that one on platinum where you discard the amount of TMs to the move?
    thanks

You will remember me >:D

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro250 View Post
    Hi,
    I don't think that is possible to bypass evolution requirement with AR codes because that are information from the ROM and not from RAM.
    However there is a way to change that by hacking(change) the evolution requirements on the evolution file on the ROM (localized at a/0/3/4 - 4 is the file), but that way will only work if you play on a flashcard or on a emulator.
    If you don't know how to hack(change) the evolution requirements i can make a tutorial for you or i make the changes and make a patch for you to use.

I already made this changes (My Kadabra evolves to Alakazam at Level 40 and my Schyter evolved to Scissor by level up whit Metal Coat).
    I have no clue how to hack and I would love it if you could patch those changes for me >w<;; Especially Haunter - Gengar ( Level 40 is fine for evolution by trading by the way ) Thank you in advance

can someone make a AR code only for the GB player?

Thanks

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

someone have a gb player code? (i don't want all the other scenario items) ..

Is there a code that gives you Max Battle Points?
    Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4683 7867 4536
    Pokemon Platinum FC: TBA...

Page 8 of 102 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast