Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: IR-GTS-BW Release

Re: IR-GTS-BW Release

Hey guys,

Have been trying to get ir-gts-bw.py to work and I just can't get it to. The error is socket/port related and I don't have either Steam or Skype running when this occurs
    I am the Administrator (which confused me when the error would request my superuser information); can't right click it and run as Administrator either
    I have allowed Python 2.7.1 in both Windows and McAfee firewalls, I run the .py with my firewalls off, and no browsers running (doing a netstat showed that Chrome used up my :80 ports)
    And yet I still get a socket error
    The error cmd would pop for only a second so I ran it in cmd with "start /B" to show you guys

Also, using Windows 7 64bit

After the error, I ran a netstat to check if port 80 was available and it is
    Last edited by weredawg; Mar 31st, 2011 at 01:20 AM. Reason: Image didn't upload correctly

I keep getting error 52100 even though Ir-gts worked fine for me before D: Anyone can help me with it?

Does anyone know why my Shaymin-S keeps reverting to Land form every time I put it in my box? I have to keep sending myself new ones and it gets a bit irritating.

Can i set up this server on a website?

Quote Originally Posted by pepperr View Post
    Does anyone know why my Shaymin-S keeps reverting to Land form every time I put it in my box? I have to keep sending myself new ones and it gets a bit irritating.
    I was under the impression that Shaymin automatically reverts at night, when frozen, or when not in the party since its formeswapping isn't hold item based, like Giratina, or interaction with map items, like Rotom and Deoxys. Are you taking it out and not seeing it in Sky forme, or something?

Hey, I'm able to receive pokemon from my game and save them on my computer,but I can't send them into my game.The problem is that I can't even drop my pkm files into the command prompt (black box) and when I try to type in the location manually and then I hit enter,some words in the command prompt pop up really fast and it exits out automatically in less than a second...

As soon as I open it, the program closes..
    Why?

"If the IR-GTS window closes without warning, it's likely encountered an error. If that happens, use these instructions to run the program from a command prompt. "

--> http://code.google.com/p/ir-gts/wiki/CommandPrompt
    The Global Terminal [PKM Distributions] | Download PokeGen | Find me on ProjectPokemon's IRC
    Windows Phone and 8 Developer | Microsoft Student Partner | Brony :3 | @ReignOfComputer

fixed!

edit:
    theres no way to send multiple pokes, huh?

Thumbs up Re: IR-GTS-BW Release

Quote Originally Posted by ReignOfComputer View Post
    "If the IR-GTS window closes without warning, it's likely encountered an error. If that happens, use these instructions to run the program from a command prompt. "

--> http://code.google.com/p/ir-gts/wiki/CommandPrompt
    thanks man, it works now.

does ir-gts-bw only work with pokegen? Pokegen won't let me save pkm files when I try to save them. I get an error that reads, "you must load a save file before you can save one", appears in the pokegen box.
    One more question, does Pokegen only work with roms?

I think I've figured out what the problem with incorrect stats is. When I reordered the output of statlog.txt, I forgot to reorder the inputs for another function used in boxtoparty.py. I'll have that fixed in the next version (it applies to both releases), coming soon.

Quote Originally Posted by paperfairy View Post
    Upon the FIRST attempt, there is a "CONNECTED ESTABLISHED" every time, but the Pokémon does not send until after at least four attempts.
    Have a look at this page. The error comes before the DNS spoofing comes in, so it probably is a problem with Nintendo's GTS servers, or your connection to them. As for the ports that IR-GTS uses, it's only 80 and 53.

Quote Originally Posted by weredawg View Post
    Have been trying to get ir-gts-bw.py to work and I just can't get it to. The error is socket/port related and I don't have either Steam or Skype running when this occurs
    Try running it in Safe Mode w/Networking, as paperfairy was doing, to see if that fixes the error.

Quote Originally Posted by redmav08 View Post
    does ir-gts-bw only work with pokegen? Pokegen won't let me save pkm files when I try to save them. I get an error that reads, "you must load a save file before you can save one", appears in the pokegen box.
    One more question, does Pokegen only work with roms?
    Both Pokesav and Pokegen should work, though I haven't used either personally.
    Last edited by Infinite Recursion; Apr 5th, 2011 at 07:48 PM.

Everything has been working great for days now, but now I just can't seem to send Pokemon from the cart to my computer. I have Python 2.7, I have been able to receive Pokemon before, but now I get an error and IR GTS quickly closes and I get a connection error whenever I try to send a Poke. Wat do?

On my DS, I am getting 12375.

Ah, thank you very much for that clarification. I read it on Bulba but I didn't understand it. One thing I think should be fixed is the inability to send Illegitimate pokemon back to the game. I tried sending a maxed out Zekrom back to my computer but it won't take(I know I could send a new one but I erased the file of the original Zekrom that I sent to my PC).

i can connect on my Same network w/ my own DS's but when i try to have a friend Connect... it'll get as far as connecting to the WFC but not to the GTS.

EDIT: ok he was trying from Diamond (which i dont know if this is B/W only or if its properly accepting local connections yet as i lost my saves on Diamond and platinum. will try later if it wont accept an White or black connection online. to set my firewall to DMZPlus to this PC (i see in my Firewall log my friend trying to connect.)

info 2011-04-10T15:52:12-04:00 fwmon: src=[FRIENDS IP ADDY] dst=[MY IP ADDY] ipprot=17 sport=2285 dport=53 Unknown inbound session stopped This is from a Diamond connection attempt.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast