PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.
Version 19.11.25 of PKHeX has been released with improved legality checking in SW/SH, Ultra Shiny support, and various new features and fixes.
- - Updated with detection for numerous encounter types. There's still a few stragglers and mechanics left to handle.
- - Thanks to everyone who has helped report issues & contributed updates!
- Added: Shift click the Shiny button to yield a Square (ultra) shiny, regular click for default Star type.
- Added: Sprites now display for Square (ultra) shiny vs regular Star type.
- Added: Technical Record popup window (below Relearn Moves) to flag which move has been instructed. Shift click to apply current move flags.
- Added: Batch Editor $suggest for Nature/StatNature copies the other value.
- Added: Gen8 League Card (Trainer Card) name can now be edited in the Trainer Editor.
- Added: Gen8 Pokédex now can set all Battled Count via the Modify button dropdown.
- Fixed: Gen8 Pokédex no longer clears Battled Count when updating flags.
- Fixed: Gen7 save corruption fixed.
- Fixed: Gen6 box names are no longer truncated.
- Fixed: Gen4 daycare slot reading fixed.
- Fixed: Party slot dragging to same slot no longer deletes the next slot.