PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.
Version 19.01.14 of PKHeX has been released with improved legality checking, new features, minor changes and some bug fixes.
- - Changed: Another round of legality check updates. Thanks ThePunish3D, @SteelPhase, @NinFanBoyFTW
- Added: New setting can now change which type of blank save file is loaded when the program starts.
- Added: PokeStock bank files can now be read & saved (like a save file).
- Added: Gen6 HoF & Secret Base editor now use the in-game font. Thanks @PMArkive!
- Fixed: Gen4 Pokédex Give All no longer causes an error. Thanks Nasz, Deadbolt!
- Fixed: LGPE Box Sorting now no longer behaves incorrectly. Thanks @Ninjistix!
- Fixed: LGPE pk7 setting to save file now no longer detects handling trainer incorrectly (resetting friendship).
- Fixed: XK3 pkm with two abilities no longer read incorrectly. Thanks TORNADO!
- Fixed: Loading boxes now detects overriden settings correctly. Thanks @bpxhmemcpy!