PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.
Version 23.09.16 of PKHeX has been released, bringing support for Pokemon Scarlet and Violet's The Teal Mask DLC. Please note that as of Home 3.0.0, Home now checks for a Pokemon's history. Pokemon who were not initialized in their correct games will not be transferrable to Home, even if PKHeX views them as Legal (as it has no way of validating a Home tracker).
As before, this version requires .NET 7 to run.
Take note that other related applications will still need time to update, and updated versions of ALM (PKHeX-Plugins) or SysBot may not be immediately available.
23/09/16 - New Update:
- Added support for Scarlet & Violet 2.0.1 (Teal Mask)
- Legality: Added encounters / changes as per Teal Mask DLC adjustments.
- - May still have issues with crossovers / hidden ability permissions.
- - Changed: Evolve-Knowing-Move criteria has been rewritten for better side-game checks & accuracy.
- - Changed: More encounter generator fixes implemented (missed a few properties).
- Fixed: Gen9 Pokédex clearing individual entries now only wipes the entry instead of everything that follows. Thanks @Alexander3a !
- Fixed: Gen5 CGear Skin importing now gives the correct error message when too many unique tiles are imported.