PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.
Version 22.11.24 of PKHeX has been released, adding support for Pokemon Scarlet and Violet. Go crazy folks, and at last the ETA wens can come to a stop.
Version 22.11.26 of PKHeX followed soon after, with several updates to legality checking. Mark and Crossover Location legality is still a work in progress, so don't be surprised if some of your legit Pokemon still get flagged as illegal.
22/11/26 - New Update:
- - Fixed: Encounter->PK9 small fixes added.
- - Added: Distribution Raids (Eevee) now recognized.
- - Fixed: Hidden Ability patch checks now behave correctly.
- - Fixed: Minor tweaks to tera type and encounter recognition.
- - Fixed: Gen8 technical records are checked correctly again.
- - Fixed: Maushold / Dudunsparce %100 evolution calc fixed (From %25).
- - Fixed: Gen9 obededience level for gift box legends now checked correctly (nonzero).
- - Still Pending: Wandering/Crossover encounter locations & marks (next release!)
- Added: Form Argument now has a label if the Form combobox is not being shown.
- Added: Cheat button to unlock all fly locations, and collect all stakes (sublegendary event). Thanks @sora10pls!
- Fixed: Gen9 raid seeds can now be correctly set via the GUI.
- Fixed: Gen9 xyz coordinates now read/write correctly instead of swapping y/z coordinates. Thanks @ih8ih8sn0w !
- Fixed: Gen9 Pokédex set now applies seen forms, and the Seen All / Caught / Complete cheats now behave as intended for all entries.
- Changed: Updated translation files. Thanks @easyworld, @manu098vm, @kitcham, @egzn !
22/11/24 - New Update:
- Introducing Scarlet & Violet Support! Thanks @SciresM, @sora10pls, @Lusamine!
- - Initial Legality Checking is provided. Please refer to the forums when reporting legality issues for SV parsing.
- - Save Data is similar to SW/SH; a pokedex, trainer, inventory, Raid, and block data editor are provided.
- - Encounter legality has been reverse engineered & modeled to pre-compute possible met locations for overworld interactables.
- - Gen9 SV wild encounters are now generated with RNG patterns matching the game. Thanks @Lusamine !
- - Gen9 SV zone unlock cheat to fly to all locations. Thanks @sora10pls !
- - Gen9 Tera Type is indicated on the Stats page as well as mini sprite previews. Clicking the Original label will toggle the original type.
- - Gen9 Obedience Level tracks the level the entity arrived with the current handler.
- - Gen4 Ranch support extended. Thanks @Zazsona !
- - Ribbon Editor now sorts and highlights valid ribbons that can be applied.
- - Gen3/4 LCRNG reversal algorithms improved (50x faster!). Thanks @StarfBerry (Parzival)!
- - Display precision of Height/Weight float values now shows a round-trip equal value instead of potentially truncating decimals.
- - Clicking stat labels now changes nature amplification. Refer to the shortcut list for more info.
- - Settings window can now be resized.
- - Gen3 mGBA saves with new RTC footer now are recognized correctly. Thanks @Bl4ckSh4rk !
- - Too many things to list! Thanks everyone who has highlighted issues / contributed fixes in the past 2.5 months!
Download | FAQ | Support Forum
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now