PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.
Version 20.06.22 of PKHeX has been released, bringing further support for The Isle of Armor DLC.
20/06/22 - New Update:
- - Handled edge cases from various reports, and added the event gift data from the recent events.
- - Fixed: Verification for Neutral nature mint, IoA hatch location, Galarian Slowbro, raid Hidden Ability, Master Rank ribbon.
- Added: SWSH save file size recognition for 1.0 saves that were directly upgraded to 1.2 (skipped 1.1 unused block additions).
- Added: Urshifu-1 Gigantamax form now can be toggled in the Pokédex editor. Thanks @sora10pls!
- Fixed: Raid details now save correctly when clicking Save, and show the correct amount of raids.
- Changed: Spanish and Chinese translations have been updated. Thanks @XxPhoenix1996xX, @easyworld, @gjfkkk!