PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.
Version 20.01.10 of PKHeX has been released! PKHeX now supports the latest patch (1.1.0) Full change log below!
20/01/10 - New Update:
- Added: Gen8 Support for save data from the latest game patch.
- Legality: More handling for new additions.
- Added: Move#_PP $suggest for batch editor.
- Added: Click the PP label to refresh PP counts.
- Added: Setting to disable sounds on save file load and legality checks (nuisance).
- Fixed: Gen8 Mimikyu Busted form now shows up in Pokédex editor.
- Fixed: Gen4 Event Constants are now read correctly.
- Fixed: Disabled pkm slot glow effect will no longer leave the frosted effect behind.
- Changed: GUI translation (winforms only) files moved to WinForms project (no longer in PKHeX.Core). Still need translations
Edited by jasenyoface