Version 18.03.19 of PKHeX has been released, adding a few new features, legality checking improvements, and bug fixes.
- - Added: Fixed IVs for Static Encounters are now checked.
- - Fixed: Shedinja family handling. Thanks @ultima-soul, @Lusamine, @OmegaDonut, @admiral-fish & @Marty-D!
- - Changed: Pay Day Mewtwo is now legal (official transporter rules were updated). Thanks @Real96 & sora10pls!
- - Changed: Another round of legality check updates. Thanks (so many different users)!
- Added: Base Stats are now displayed in the Stat editor tab, along with color highlighting.
- Added: Mass PKM Import to Save File from Mystery Gift Database (and PKM Database).
- Fixed: Importing a showdown set with a Hidden Power that does not specify IVs will find a valid IV set.
- Fixed: WC6/7 IV generation now matches the games. Thanks @wwwwwwzx!
- Fixed: Gen6+ Swampert Pokédex Forme flags now set correctly. Thanks @sora10pls!
- Fixed: Gen4 Pokédex editing for Formes no longer throws errors. Thanks Ammako!
- Fixed: Gen4- KChart no longer throws errors when loaded from a Generation 4 and below save file.
- Fixed: Gen3 Ruby/Sapphire Roamer data is now editable. Thanks TetsuyaGR!
- Fixed: Gen1 PlayTime is now set correctly. Thanks @Asia81!
- Fixed: PKM Converter force hatched eggs now set their base friendship correctly.
- Changed: PKM Converter for Gen3 is now faster (no longer uses Reflection).
- Changed: PKM Converter now allows backwards conversion if HaX is enabled.
- Changed: Reworked a few GUI Controls for easier handling.
- Changed: Updated JP/CHS translation files. Thanks @smileynation & @wwwwwwzx!