The anticipation is over! After weeks of working out a few issues and adding some awesome new features, Kaphotics recently released the next upgrade to the go-to save editor, PKHeX.
What's New in Version 17.05.30
- Program Internals:
- - PKHeX now uses C# 7 language features.
- - PKHeX.Core is now a .NET Standard class library.
- - Changed: Refactored internals to better handle matching of encounters and future plans.
- - Added: PIDIV method detection. For now, the only legality flagging present is for Cosseum/XD starters.
- - Added: More legality check flagging. Thanks javierhimura & wwwwwwzx!
- Main Window:
- - Changed: Refactored PKM Editor and SAV Editor into separate user controls.
- - Added: Box Viewer can now perform the same operations as the main window box slots.
- - Added: Template loading via template folder
- - - To add custom templates, create a folder named "template" and save separate files.
- - - For example, "template.pk7" will autoload for Gen 7.
- - Added: Common Folder path buttons for save files. (Hotkey: CTRL-F)
- - - To add custom paths/names, create a tab separated (savpaths.txt) file (name, path).
- Changed: Mystery Gift Database: Can now export PKM files and gift files directly in addition to loading to tabs.
- Changed: Gen3 save files no longer prompt for the user to define if it originated from a Japanese game (now auto-detects).
- Added: Gen4/Gen5 event flag editing (except Pt). Thanks pokecal!
- Added: Gen5 B2W2 Key system editing. Thanks pokecal!
- Fixed: Gen4 HGSS wallpapers are now fetched correctly. Thanks Scarfy!
- Fixed: Gen4/Gen3 Randomized PIDs on gender change are now generated correctly.
- Fixed: Gen6 QR url now is a correct URL. Thanks Delphox!