Internet Explorer or Fire Fox?

SmellTheBurningEmber

• 1 month later...

As per my view Firefox is more better than Internet Explorer. It works with more HTML codes and with the new update its more reliably. And has many ad ons for just about anything. It as well seems to amount faster for me. Also it provides much wide screen which is beneficial for showing much content on one page.

I've personally never ran Chrome, didn't feel the need to. I fell it is neccessary to avoid being dominated by our Google Overlords as much as possible. They now give us internet, know everything, have the planet mapped out in detail, and have access to several brands of Cell-Phone. If that doesn't sound like a well-hidden world domination plan, I don't know what does.

That being said, Internet Explorer is the bottom of the worst. You can't go worse than than IE. (I should hope not at least, maybe AOL) I did a side-by-side comparison once of FF compared to IE in the form of a GIF Image. IE ran at about one third the speed that Firefox has, and this was only version 3.0 (version 4.0 claims to be 6 times faster than 3)

• 7 months later...

firefox is still the best for web developers and designers but in all fairness to google chrome, it is indeed the fastest browsers now. parsing and decoding data on the front end side seems to be very good for firefox an opera however google chrome seem to outrun both in the last 3 quarters of 2011, safari in windows uses the same webkit programing of google chrome. while firefox and opera almost share the same technology the only difference is the prefix for some implementations to be used. as for css3 and html 5 support all 4 of them are superb. lastly IE 10 is on its way but the hell i care about internet explorer.I believe it is one of the rather crappy browser if not the worst.

• 1 month later...